Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 78)

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
The whole show is on drag...from ALL angles!
and above that ...i guess you saw my comments on the FB news post.
better not say more, cause i'll just end up cursing creatives and members. oh and the news better be a romour!

For heavens sake, its been 9 months soon! They havnt even had a proper union track to even start with.

Edited by Sohanax - 22 June 2011 at 5:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesTheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hmmm Soha ! i concur your notion to the extent ..
I dunno what EK is upto ? Whether she'll give us apt tale Or merely end up in rushing the story .. It has been beyond my perCeption
now ..
Where is the Dark Love story ? Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Soha, the show will continue to be a drag unless the AbhIya track kickstarts full on. The problem is that the makers never had an overall story graph in the first place. All they knew was that AbhIya are their leads and they are making a dark love story.So, they are trying to piggyback other characters and tracks on them - hoping that Abhay's touch or Piya's touch will give some flesh to rest of the crap.  Why else do you think they couldn't give a proper story to Misha, Sid and now Jay?

Edited by Pocahontas - 22 June 2011 at 5:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.oDark-Huesmatwamango

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@cute sadaf
with this strategy i guess we will only see them united in te very last episode.
And trust me, fans are not helping the situation!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveDark-HuesmatwamangoTheBlackJaguar

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hello U guys. Whats the topic of discussion?  Oh getting a decent storyline. I concur. The CV's are messing this show by not having a sketch of what each charactor is supposed to bring to the show. Abhay brings dark despair and meloncholy up 10,000 watts. His inate ability to turn his audience into a trance is his calling card and his beautiful smirk is his trademark
Pia the innocent firefly was her sketch who is always running after her dream man but now that image is smashed. The new Pia still looks cute but she looks nothing like a DIVA lol
Jay, Kabir and Misha's charactors are all fizzing out because there is nothing solid there.

Edited by matwamango - 22 June 2011 at 5:24am

monsoonloveDark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Exactly Soha ! EK really knows how to drag the tale as she did in many previous shows and its utterly nauseating i must say ..
Many Fanshave before hand departed the show , some are busy in Bashing Abhay and Piya .. All the things got messed up thoroughly ..
I miss the Old PKYEK , that was the preCise Golden aura Of the show ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@Poca

I mean isnt there a superviser,lol or somthing looking over this writers? EK is actually happy with the way to dragged drag thats going on? i know Tellywood shows are known for drags, but this is lame. there should be some quality in the drag at least.

And dont take this as i have anything against the tracks going, cause i actuially looked forward, i juts mean there should be a red line to follow there aswell, which it isnt.

The problem is that the makers never had an overall story graph in the first place

Yes, i noticed that very obvioulsy when the '10 days hifazat' promo all of a sudden turned into a 'leap and memory loss'. Its a pain for ppl who are attached cause of the leads great work and expect equall awesomness in script. but as you say, they dont seem to care to use some excellency there as they know everyone hangs on because of these twos 'touch' as you say. no matter what they claim to watch the show for. Abhiya is what even subciously keeps them there.

Edited by Sohanax - 22 June 2011 at 5:25am

monsoonloveTheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hye Aysha , hows ya ? Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index