Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Its strange that even though Abhay's face was covered today and only his eyes showed and yet... there was so much depth and intensity between him and Piya. And they call him a bad actor. 🤣

True that.I have nothing to say to people who think that good acting is all about being over the top😳
Vivian may not be the best actor in the show but he is always in character.He never over does anything
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

neetz i joined if from googling but came it bec of kmh 1. KMH will always be special to me. it was my first indian show, and it was capitivating to see a man sacrifice his life for a woman, just like here. sometimes, i wonder if the sacrificing is carved out from Arjun from KMH 1.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
BTW , Kishwer's latest tweet is about shooting with Dipannita and full fledged return of  the Raichands to Dehradun. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
poco, pia i guess will lose , and will go insane not finding her angel, and do so. piya kudh kudh phaad se aapne angel ko milne🤣
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see that pahad scene  you guys are talking about🤣
That is the Piya i want to see...patanga jo ho jaye mohabbat mein fanaa😍Ah i love this line
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
yaar if they are going to show animosity between 2 families, i hope cvsdo  justice to it. u know make the hate run deep. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
yaaar kritz can happen. piya is like a time ticking bomb😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Kritz: I totally agree with you there. Vivian has scope for improvement but that doesn't mean he isn't doing a decent job. There's a difference between 'not being flawless' and 'not knowing how to act'. But to each to his own, I guess. I have no issues if people hold that opinion of Vivian but just because we hold a different one, we're 'fangirls'? Logic?? 🤓

@Syria: I know what you mean. No, I don't see similarity between Arjun Punj and Abhay though. I feel Abhay resembles Arjun Singhania more 😛

@Poco: What tweet? Oh, Haseena v/s Dipanita? Lol!! I think this track is what will lead to the final vampies v/s werewolves 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

True that.I have nothing to say to people who think that good acting is all about being over the top😳
Vivian may not be the best actor in the show but he is always in character.He never over does anything

Good looks don't sustain an actor. Neither does charm and brawn. We audition artists every day and i have learned that characters become icons only when they CONNECT with the audience. Abhay Raichand is an icon, not because he looks great - dump that 'coz there are hundreds of good looking guys auditioning every day - he has become what he has become because of what he has conveyed on screen. Vivian Dsena is not a great actor but this character is his second skin - as they say - written for him. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail

how arjun punj sacrificed his life for all arohi happiness, in some way i thought he was like that. idk about arjun sighania . never watched KMH2. and krtiz me proud to be a fan girl. can't wait, haseena sure will be nothing in comparision to deepanita.