Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 68)

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Sohanax

@black, agreed, and considering it didnt work in the shows favour last time, it wont do much this time eaither.

well, guess i should have known better before getting attached to a EK show, she seem to love torturing ppl.OuchOuchAngry
Well, as much as i enjoy Abhay, i enjoy Piya, eaither of them not there, its incomplete for me. and hoenstly speaking, i am gonna advice you what u adviced me, views here might not even be the 10% of majority, majority is the same who gave up on the show drasticaly within 3 weeks (some months back postpone the vampire revelation), when both Abhay and Piya were barely shown and their track was sidelined as much as possible.
So i hope its as u say, and EK doesnt care abt these kind of forums.

Same with me, Soha. Either of the two missing, and the show is just not the show I love. Ya, man, we need to pay a price for getting attached to EK shows LOL
Yes, I'm aware of the drastic dip in TRPs post the VR track because the show completely shifted focus from AbhIya. EK, for her own good, should realise who runs her show. And for that, she needs to refer to the TRP charts and not IF Tongue

Yep, i dont know abt you, but weridly and litterarly i see them as one, like when i look at Piya i see Abhay, when i see Abhay i see PiyaConfused. even despite of some reasons that did drift me away from them for a while.
Yea! i wish i could say i'll never watch her shows again, but if she brings in these two then i have no choiceLOLLOL.

Exactly TRP and neutral views on the official site is the actual deal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Ok, the bet thing, I disliked both Pia and Misha in that though people blame only Pia. Misha should've never given the bet, Pia should've never accepted and when Pia accepted, Misha should've stopped her.

Coming to the bedroom one, I give Pia benefit of doubt that maybe, she was too taken aback by Jay's proximity. So there were two ways to react: Be stunned and not react or react by resisting and and instinctively pushing Jay away. Had it been me, I would've even slapped the guy. I would've preferred Pia doing the latter but she did the former.

Final verdict: I will not judge Pia for these actions (:
It is always good to see ur POV . guess i expected later Ouch..sorry my topic diverted what all of your discussing

Edited by abhaylove - 21 June 2011 at 7:33am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@Soha: See, if they have separate scenes, then it's ok but I mentioned in some post that when they're together, I feel like the heart is fighting with the soul (deep, haan? ). Like it's the same person <33
I have been huge fan of two of her shows. Lol! And yes, the lead couple has had a lot to do with both LOL

@Rupa: Thank you and no problem, hun. Though, if I may ask, why did you suddenly bring that topic, not that I minded? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o-rupa-

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@abhaylove.
well, my whole point is, if we question 'moral' in a charcater it should be of importance for all of them, if we dislike some action, we cant justify beeing neutral or fine with another doing it based on her backgorund.

Personally, it didnt really bother me, as Piya has always been a fine bold even in simplicity. its just that its more portrayed now based on  creatives change. And well i have overally liked and loved it.

@Chill. is it NeetZ?=)
well, as for the bedroom, even i would say a slap would be the best, but then the scene was abt a faceoff between the two for her to prove you have no effect and him to dissprove. And in reality of it, its eaither the slap or if u are lost in the moment and taken by surprise, for the average ppl Piya react is more possible

Btw, what you think Abt R's jumping into the limelight? shouldnt they keep a low profile? considering they plan to leabe again later on.

Edited by Sohanax - 21 June 2011 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

@Soha: See, if they have separate scenes, then it's ok but I mentioned in some post that when they're together, I feel like the heart is fighting with the soul (deep, haan? ). Like it's the same person <33
I have been huge fan of two of her shows. Lol! And yes, the lead couple has had a lot to do with both LOL

@Rupa: Thank you and no problem, hun. Though, if I may ask, why did you suddenly bring that topic, not that I minded? Embarrassed
I just felt that time i am only on the few side felt not good about that scene for reason i said & when whole forum agree with that . So might be something wrong in my thoughtsTongue.

Hmm just read last comment & click on like button . BTW needhi havent seen ur post for quite some time

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@Soha: Neetz it is Big smile
Yes, I understand what you're saying and because the reaction was natural, that's the reason I'm not passing a judgment on Pia. I'm just saying I would've preferred a reaction, that's all. It doesn't make Pia a wannabe s**t or someone who doesn't deserve Abhay's love for me (:
@Rs: I really don't know actually. Ever since the show started, they've said they should keep a low profile and yet jumped into limelight? Confused
This is nothing bit another typical EK 'Clash of Poiwerful Families'. Earlier it was the Ds v/s the Rs and now it's the Rs v/s the Ks. Nothing except filler. they'll do anything and everything but not give a proper track to AbhIya Tongue

o.Soha.o

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming deep indeed. *sigh*. uff give me some AP someoneOuch

True the lead couple make you suffer a lot!LOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I just felt that time i am only on the few side felt not good about that scene for reason i said & when whole forum agree with that . So might be something wrong in my thoughtsTongue.

Hmm just read last comment & click on like button . BTW needhi havent seen ur post for quite some time

No, yaar. Most people didn't like that scene, I believe. Who didn't agree with you except Jiya fans?

My post? Lol!! Aap batao, mein kis par post banao? 

-rupa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index