Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 138)

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..CHILZ..Hug.SOO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN..!! had gone to read that FB thing of Vahbiz..GOD.after reading it ...I have nothing to say..!! only that..LETS JUST CLOSE THIS CHAPTER..she is just ...so attention seeking yaar..!!And she wants to live in a dreamland that all VIVU lovers love her like how they love him..which IS A dreanland she is living in..& dosent wants it to break..!!Dead

Hi, Hema!! Hug

Vahbiz is just, oh God!! And she's kind of ruining Vivian's career as well. I see so many people who tolerate him only because they love him as Abhay. Once PKYEK goes off-air, what will he do then? Confused
ME was thinking the same Neethz..he will surely loose many if this female is sticking like a leech..!!
@Syriaa..I must say darling that YOU HAVE GUTS..& I so am proud of you fo rthat..& I respect you for that..seriously...though I am also straight forward..I think for VIVU & keep quite but really made her realise hwo pissed we all are..AWESOME..I dont care what effect it will have on VISU..as if by keeping quite it is helping us in anyways..Dead

Sweety we have to care for the effect on ViSu. and i guess if keeping silent since we are not many complaining would be the best. the effect on ViSu would be Vivians decreased chemo and interest on the AP scenes cause someone else would be bothering on his head and mind indiercetly for the same reason.

But AP fans were good woth cooperations we could mass attack media for interviews and in that way grab the attention away from the hypocrasis.

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 8:41am

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Syira plzz edit your recent comment sweety! we dont want warnings here! plz edit asap!!
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Soha: Well, I don't know about anyone else but I, for one, am never going to watch any of his future shows just by virtue of the fact that he is a part of them. I'll need something more or not watch it at all. He won't be enough to attract me. My love for him is definitely limited to Abhay.

@Sanju: Sorry, dear but it's time for IPKKND. I'm sure you watch it as well. You're a Sanaya fan na? I'll watch that, write it's updates because I'm responsible for the WUs on Tuesdays and then come back ok? Tc till then!! 

Chalo, final bye from me, everyone!! Love you all AbhIyaians! Hug
yuppzz! I watch it too!! Do tell me if the epi was good! N come bck soon jaanu!Embarrassed
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhi_karneet

sorry for interupting ! juss came to ask which vahbiz's page r u talking abt !! can sumone gimme the link plz

http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee?ref=ts

read where it says shnehi karki, and vabhiz dorabjeeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Juhi.

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Sadaf please sweety  edit your comment aswell! we might get a warning!!

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 8:42am

-Sanjana-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree... guys, please edit your comments!! Plzzz plzz plzzz!
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Originally posted by Sohanax

Originally posted by ---Pari---

Originally posted by Sohanax

@Pari...you dont need to say anything,lol the PDA is evident itself for the main basis.

Oh gosh i hate to talk like this abt ppl. but the dicsusion is on and well, i am not sayign anythign that isnt there.
agreed!! LOL Shayad ye koi publicity stunt hi hai... Ouch Though all they are getting is negative publicity!! ROFL

Btw, u can call me Sanju yaar!

negative or positive. they are getting the publicitySleepy. i guess thats what she mainly cares for at the end of it.

SanjuBig smile
Yea... I guess so... Cry Disappointing that they are doing such a thing though...

really dissapoiting. i so miss the old sweet and down to earth VivianOuch. The one who would shy away and smile when Suku was teasing himEmbarrassed

-Sanjana-

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Syria sweety can i ask you a favour??

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 8:45am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index