Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 136)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..CHILZ..Hug.SOO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN..!! had gone to read that FB thing of Vahbiz..GOD.after reading it ...I have nothing to say..!! only that..LETS JUST CLOSE THIS CHAPTER..she is just ...so attention seeking yaar..!!And she wants to live in a dreamland that all VIVU lovers love her like how they love him..which IS A dreanland she is living in..& dosent wants it to break..!!Dead

Hi, Hema!! Hug

Vahbiz is just, oh God!! And she's kind of ruining Vivian's career as well. I see so many people who tolerate him only because they love him as Abhay. Once PKYEK goes off-air, what will he do then? Confused
ME was thinking the same Neethz..he will surely loose many if this female is sticking like a leech..!!
@Syriaa..I must say darling that YOU HAVE GUTS..& I so am proud of you fo rthat..& I respect you for that..seriously...though I am also straight forward..I think for VIVU & keep quite but really made her realise hwo pissed we all are..AWESOME..I dont care what effect it will have on VISU..as if by keeping quite it is helping us in anyways..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Originally posted by Sohanax

@Pari...you dont need to say anything,lol the PDA is evident itself for the main basis.

Oh gosh i hate to talk like this abt ppl. but the dicsusion is on and well, i am not sayign anythign that isnt there.
agreed!! LOL Shayad ye koi publicity stunt hi hai... Ouch Though all they are getting is negative publicity!! ROFL

Btw, u can call me Sanju yaar!

negative or positive. they are getting the publicitySleepy. i guess thats what she mainly cares for at the end of it.

SanjuBig smile

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 8:25am

-Sanjana-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Omg, Kiranni! If people like you and Kritz hold this opinion of her, then I must say, she must've really done drastic stuff!! How can people even be her fans if she's like this? Ermm

Bbiee, Kritzylicious Hug

I"m leaving as well, guys! I'll come back in a couple of hours. Hope to see you all here then! Bbiee!! <33
Awwwhhh! Tu bhi challi?? Ok...Cry Baiii januuu! take careee! Hug Huggieeesss!! N u tell me!! I haven't understood either how ppl cn be her fans if she is so mean!! :0

.Jane..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

she sends me a message

Edited by kiranni - 28 June 2011 at 8:46am
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

@Pari...you dont need to say anything,lol the PDA is evident itself for the main basis.

Oh gosh i hate to talk like this abt ppl. but the dicsusion is on and well, i am not sayign anythign that isnt there.
agreed!! LOL Shayad ye koi publicity stunt hi hai... Ouch Though all they are getting is negative publicity!! ROFL

Btw, u can call me Sanju yaar!

negative or positive. they are getting the publicitySleepy. i guess thats what she mainly cares for at the end of it.

SanjuBig smile
Yea... I guess so... Cry Disappointing that they are doing such a thing though...
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by Kritz08

Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

Kritz and Kiranni, how come you people never told her off?
What can we say Neethz?Haven't you seen the way she reacts?Once i typed a long essay as a message but never sent it.
that's y chilzz. that was the reason i never chose to speak about her or comment on her. and kritz is right. she did send that msg about closing her fan page...LOL
bt today, that was the limit man..lolzzz.. i agree chillz. this is not how you handle the situation. come on yaar, she is from an entertainment industry...my gosh!! i dunno wat to say. LOL

I still cant belive that a actor would get into argument with fansLOLLOLalthough i was in one with her myself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove-Sanjana-

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

Kritz and Kiranni, how come you people never told her off?

As much as i love Vivian for Abhay, but do i dare to say maybe he carries same manners at times. or is tamed by her 'other face'?Confused
Nooo!!! Vivian cannot be mean like that!! then my heart will be broken forever!!Cry Well, at least He doesn't come across as that kinda guy... he seems really nice in his twitter!!!Embarrassed The second one is a possibility!LOL

I guess on the second one aswell!Confused
Lolzzz! yea!! Heyy! Did u notice how many pages we went through sirf Vahbbiz ke burai karte karte? ROFL
lol, yea...well her fault!LOL...but i am proud we have been critisizng with manners in mindApprove. She should atleast learn from us. even if she wants to argue, argue with respectErmm
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@Soha: Well, I don't know about anyone else but I, for one, am never going to watch any of his future shows just by virtue of the fact that he is a part of them. I'll need something more or not watch it at all. He won't be enough to attract me. My love for him is definitely limited to Abhay.

@Sanju: Sorry, dear but it's time for IPKKND. I'm sure you watch it as well. You're a Sanaya fan na? I'll watch that, write it's updates because I'm responsible for the WUs on Tuesdays and then come back ok? Tc till then!! 

Chalo, final bye from me, everyone!! Love you all AbhIyaians! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index