Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 132)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

Kritz and Kiranni, how come you people never told her off?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Originally posted by syria2014

i just don't understand how mean she is? i thought she was a sweetheart
Kissi ne sahi kaha hai... appearances can be deceiving...Ouch
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Originally posted by syria2014

kirani it's meROFL
ohh it was you who was talking to her??
ROFL ROFL ROFL

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Originally posted by Kritz08

@syria
I know that you are frustrated but i'm afraid this might affect ViSu negativelyConfused

I am afraid the damage is already done. Dont you remember how her reactions made a mess for the  relationship declarations.

Gosh, unless great proffesinalism isnt there, we have to kiss ViSu segments whatever might have been possible a sweet goodbye!
Yes i remember that.Vivian wanted to keep their relationship under wraps but oh well he had to make it public to pacify her.We never got a joint interview of ViSu after that.He is not allowed to even talk to his costar off-screen i guess.Ermm

PS:Seriously...you had to calm her down?Wow!People look upto celebrties and this is how some of them are.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ---Pari---

@ Chillz. well exactly. i am not the kind who expect celebs to be saints. thats why his personal life doesnt ,noone personal life, comes off importance to me. its the acting he does and the way he carries the offscreens regarding that acting thats of my ineterst. KSG handles that well as Gurmeet recently. But here, even if we try to let go they insist on insist to get into our eyes.

@VD...sorry to dissapoint you sweeety, but thats reall here...i actually had to act like a psycologist to calm her down and talk to her in different ways like a i would talk to a 10 year old, to not let her anger affect others for what i had commented abt.
R u serious?????Shocked I don't know what to say... U had to CALM HER DOWN?? Lolzzz! Vivuuu!! Najaane usse kya karna pad raha hoga then! No offence...Embarrassed

YesLOL. Well, no comments on their relation. not my interest but whatever it is, its not Love.
Oopz! Lips sealed! Not gonna comment!!!LOLLOLLOL 
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

I'm trying to figure it out... I have a good idea of what she might have done, but dun wanna post it... mujhe hi ek warning milega!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

As much as i love Vivian for Abhay, but do i dare to say maybe he carries same manners at times. or is tamed by her 'other face'?Confused

-Sanjana-.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Pari...you dont need to say anything,lol the PDA is evident itself for the main basis.

Oh gosh i hate to talk like this abt ppl. but the dicsusion is on and well, i am not sayign anythign that isnt there.

-Sanjana-.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index