Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 13)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Chilly Dont Worry Pia's Memroy Will Back. She Needs To Try Really Hard. and Misha Is Gonna Get It Tomrrow. Hehe. Let's What Lies She Comes Up With. ):

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Abhay is plottin' to do reversible thing which he had done in Past episodes . Yeah , why does he always say i'll not ruin Piya's Life now .. God ! Why don't he comprehend that Piya's incomplete without him and he too without her ..
Thats right .. Its again going to come on the track it started .. & Even Haseena said the same that Both of them are Incomplete widout each other .. Dunno why Abhay want himself to stay away from Pia .. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarkFantasy-

Even I think the same .. But right now Abhay is not in Dehradhun na .. So she won't find him .. I won't like this track for more than 2-3 weeks .. Tongue As want Abhay & Pia to realize their love & be in a relationship again .. Embarrassed

2-3 weeks? Stern Smile

-DarkFantasy-

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarkFantasy-

@Sadaf - I know .. I saw the repeats & also on YT Embarrassed Damn loved it so much & also the scene where Pia sees Abhay in the mirror .. It was Magical<3

Wow Mehak ! its really really a meltin' One episode .. A Chocolate cannot be that muCh sweet rather this AbhiYa's pure Magic ! *sigh*
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I hope you're right, Nici Embarrassed

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I Have Other Shows With Mermory Loss. Sanjog Se Bani Sangini On Zeetv. The Main Character Lost His Memory Too. His Wife Did Everything She Could To Get His Memroy Back. and It Took Time But Rudra( Iqbal Khan) Remembed His Wife.Gauri.( Binny Sharma.

-DarkFantasy-.Jane..

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Neethi - Yeah coz it EK na .. LOL She can't shorten the track u know .. So 2-3 weeks are enough .. Tongue

@Sadaf - I know .. They are truly Magical .. Just hope this all ends soon & We can see AbhIya again soon .. Day Dreaming

Dark-Hues.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Exactly, Sadaf! It's been proven so many times that no matter what Abhay does, Pia will get back to him and he can't prevent her from entering his world! Why is that so hard for him to see? And he thinks Pia is happy now? Really? Head desk!
And what scares me, Sadaf, is that with so many unwanted plots, finally, when time to wind it up comes, the show will be rushed and have a rubbish ending! Didn't I see what EK did with TL and KMH? Amazing shows, ridiculous endings! I don't want the same with PKYEK! It's main plot hasn't even started yet. We've either seen 'darkness' or 'love story'. The 'dark love story' hasn't even started! :(

Abhay sometimes seems exasperatin' .. I Don't want violence again please .. I Guess Abhay will never comprehend that Piya will find her way constantly by herself , No matter how Abhay's 'Stay Away' will proceed to stop her ..
TL and KMH had a draggin' ends .. PKYEK is congestin' and mixin' up now .. Is this'd come about in hereafter episodes .. Ouch

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index