Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 127)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

So true Neethz.I have no respect for KSG as a person but i do respect him as an actor.KaSh was a craze when he was dating his then gf Shraddha but he knew where to draw a line.
Sukriti too has a personal life but have we ever seen her indulging in PDAs?She has never mixed her personal and professional life.I really respect her for that

Exactly!! I remember I used to love KaSh to death and I was honestly disappointed when I got to know he's going out with Shraddha but then I saw how amazingly he balanced his personal and professional life. And it's not like he never gave interviews with Shraddha. He did and so many of them but he gave them with Shilpa as well. She was never sidelined because of KSG's personal life. Neither were Suku and Jen later on.
Not only Suku, most people have the decency to balance their personal and professional lives. I respect all of them <33

@Sanju: Aw! Hug

@Syria and Soha: I'm pretty sure that's not Vahbiz but the admin of her page who happens to be a fan doing that (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I might not be a fan of KSG personal life! but yes! serioulsy he was the first person i started to respect for the proffesional line holding after this! As for Suku and KSG. He was married, and their interviews were in proffesional manner among the cutest ones with KSG handling the situation well and suku getting along equally.
Even on his Bday, sbs showed Suku goin to his make up room wishing him with a cake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@Kritz: Thx for sending a request yaar! Hug Glad we can be friends!!!

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@Neethz
Nope yaar...thats Vahbiz herself.She is the admin of her 'fan'page

.Jane..

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
honey read the convo between shnehi karki, and vabhiz dorabjee

http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

So true Neethz.I have no respect for KSG as a person but i do respect him as an actor.KaSh was a craze when he was dating his then gf Shraddha but he knew where to draw a line.
Sukriti too has a personal life but have we ever seen her indulging in PDAs?She has never mixed her personal and professional life.I really respect her for that

Exactly!! I remember I used to love KaSh to death and I was honestly disappointed when I got to know he's going out with Shraddha but then I saw how amazingly he balanced his personal and professional life. And it's not like he never gave interviews with Shraddha. He did and so many of them but he gave them with Shilpa as well. She was never sidelined because of KSG's personal life. Neither were Suku and Jen later on.
Not only Suku, most people have the decency to balance their personal and professional lives. I respect all of them <33

@Sanju: Aw! Hug

@Syria and Soha: I'm pretty sure that's not Vahbiz but the admin of her page who happens to be a fan doing that (:

Hey guys,,.just came in ..am I missing some nonsense from Vahbiz FB page...???Ouch

-Sanjana-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Originally posted by syria2014

i am dead duckCry
Ouchkyun?

Awwhhh... sweetz, ur not a dead duck!!!LOL it's ok! Everyone has a right to their POVs!
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

@chillz. i have personaly talked to Vahbiz from her real account some months back. she is harsher in pms than that comment sweety. Well, i didnt really expect much more eaither.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index