Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 122)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

@chillz. well if EK is involved. she is probably taking some revenge on StarOne then, for planning to end the shows or something,lol. cause seriously. Feeding audience with crap drag has limits!

ROFL That cracked me up LOL
See, it won't matter if the show ends next month or next year. It is obvious AP will reunite only in the last episode which will be super-rushed. 
I've always expected EK shows to have drags and useless fillers but PKYEK has beaten all records :P

@Kritz: Lol!! You're adorable when you get annoyed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Kritz08

^^I know what you mean, Kritz but it's only today na? Otherwise she is being given enough coverage, though, it's without Vivian but it's ok, yaar! I really want a Suku photoshoot Big smile
Hey that reminds me of something.Vishal and Suku were supposed to do a photoshoot 2-3 months back.What happened to that?Confused

IKR? ViRti photoshoot was something I was really looking forward to. Pata nahi kya hua uska LOL

And I so agree!! The Maya track got on my nerves but ironically, that has been the best track of the show till date after the last week before the leap. It's funny how the useless tracks are dragged and stretched and good tracks are rushed *Sigh*

More than the track it was Maya's character that got on my nerves...such a spineless characterDead
But yes that track took the story forward.Thats how it should be.Side tracks should contribute to the main plot not divert from it.Angry
Btw Neel and Panchi track is useless.I agree with you all.Howcome that certain actress is getting all the screenspace?Priya wal was supposed to be the parellel lead but her character never got proper focus!

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Kritz. i dont know abt great dance or not. but i would rather watch them dance any day than some year on year proffesional dancers. As i look for 'soul' in perfomnace, than good act and moves.

Vivian and Suku, what does not come to the audinence easily is their comfort level and trust of coact as one, as a main pilar to their power of coact to come through. As i said in another topic, they are who they are with eachother. You see Vivan and Sukirti through. That doesnt always happen woth costars, usually its a great act with even amazing chemsitry, but litterarly soul touching happens rarely, and thats what they have. Ofcourse ecpect for the great looks and bodylanguage that goes so well with eachother.lool.

@photoshoot, Vishals wife maybe changed her mind,loool. joking! they seem very mature and sweet ppl. i guess he never got through with the business

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hi guys!! Can I also be involved in this convo? :)

o.Soha.o

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i thought ap would meet soon, i guess we have to wait until maha episode and another maha episode for her memory. they sure know how to drag the story.

-Sanjana-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

@chillz. well if EK is involved. she is probably taking some revenge on StarOne then, for planning to end the shows or something,lol. cause seriously. Feeding audience with crap drag has limits!

See, it won't matter if the show ends next month or next year. It is obvious AP will reunite only in the last episode which will be super-rushed. 
I've always expected EK shows to have drags and useless fillers but PKYEK has beaten all records :P

Thank you jiROFL
I have no respect for Miss VD and whatever respect i have for Mr Dsena is only because of the character he plays.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@chillz. yes that scene was yesterday.
second thaught maybe thats why they rush AP scenes. a 10 sec one gives a skipped heartbeat. if they stretch audinece might get a heart attack. hmm. make sense nowLOL

.Jane..

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Thank you jiROFL
I have no respect for Miss VD and whatever respect i have for Mr Dsena is only because of the character he plays.

do u think star one is planning to end the shows?Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index