Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 121)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

@Kritz...your avi reminded me how badly i want a Kuch khaas hai round two!! i might even make a topic on it later on.

That dance was epic and intense. we should get another one as some dejavu involved in some party. this time longer.

wait...why i am even raising hopesUnhappy
Man i miss that PKYEK...the first 2-3 months were the best.After that it was plain drag and useless sidetracks!
Yes that dance was epic *sigh*.Vivian and Suku may not be gr8 dancers but they get into the skin of their characters.Their is something about them that clicks with the audience... i cannot explain that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

^^I know what you mean, Kritz but it's only today na? Otherwise she is being given enough coverage, though, it's without Vivian but it's ok, yaar! I really want a Suku photoshoot Big smile
Hey that reminds me of something.Vishal and Suku were supposed to do a photoshoot 2-3 months back.What happened to that?Confused

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

soha the show is a mess right now, the trps will decline. ekta is not understand fans wanna see abhiya together not some couple i don't wanna mentioned. i stopped hoping,and if ap don't meet by this week. well, i am quitting the show for good

Sweety not even the other couple you dont wanna mention is on focusLOLConfused. Actually if they would move with their track atleats we would know AP is some steps behind aswell. So i dont mind eaither. and actually miss their nok jhoks.
For heavens sake write some good script with the mains involved proparly!Angry

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 7:06am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

chillz watch at 4:28- the AP we got! Isnt it amazing!! it was just to long though!

Oh my gosh!! This was yesterday, kya??!! Wow!! It's amazing how even a 5 sec scene makes my heart skip a beat for them LOL

*Sigh* Life is cruel!! Why can't they just meet now? Shocked
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
We understand that Vivian is yours.Why such insecurity Miss VD?

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@chillz. well if EK is involved. she is probably taking some revenge on StarOne then, for planning to end the shows or something,lol. cause seriously. Feeding audience with crap drag has limits!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by Chill_Out

^^I know what you mean, Kritz but it's only today na? Otherwise she is being given enough coverage, though, it's without Vivian but it's ok, yaar! I really want a Suku photoshoot Big smile
Hey that reminds me of something.Vishal and Suku were supposed to do a photoshoot 2-3 months back.What happened to that?Confused

IKR? ViRti photoshoot was something I was really looking forward to. Pata nahi kya hua uska LOL

And I so agree!! The Maya track got on my nerves but ironically, that has been the best track of the show till date after the last week before the leap. It's funny how the useless tracks are dragged and stretched and good tracks are rushed *Sigh*

-Doppelganger-

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
i know right, vivian is fida over u miss. but u have to understand if u have thousands of girls pining for ur man, u can feel possesive, and insecure. but, i wish she would be so insecure vivian with suku. suku is happy with some one else, and it's clear. so would it hurt to give so limelight to her?ErmmPinch

-Sanjana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index