Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 120)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@Soha: Lol!! I don't know. Yaar, EK is a powerful woman. This should be in her hands!! I don't think she's the kinds who'll NOT let it be...
@Syria: I haven't watched an episode since Thursday. I've only been reading the updates...

-Edited-

BTW, I"m feeling better. Lol!! I've just been a little cranky because of my restricted movements LOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 28 June 2011 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
soha the show is a mess right now, the trps will decline. ekta is not understand fans wanna see abhiya together not some couple i don't wanna mentioned. i stopped hoping,and if ap don't meet by this week. well, i am quitting the show for good
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Sorry for the late reply...net issues lol!

Yes we love Suku and thats exactly why I felt bad for her...she was sidelined.She shouldn't have sat with those two.She never gets the limelight she deserves.All the interviews,photoshoots...everything is about 'them'.

.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Tired of Vivian and Vahbizz' wannabe Saifeena act , am just happy that Vivian and Sukirti's bond is genuine. The cake moment was nothing but genuine affection. I loved how she stuffed it into his mouth and laughed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
^^I know what you mean, Kritz but it's only today na? Otherwise she is being given enough coverage, though, it's without Vivian but it's ok, yaar! I really want a Suku photoshoot Big smile

-Doppelganger-

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
well poco, i guess it's not the end of their p.d.a.i always send some sweet message to vabhiz on her f.b.she never responds to me, only some other girl. i just want visu interview. too much to ask for ?

The show will lose it's trp, and fans will lose their patience if ek does not bring the lead couple in front .
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
chillz watch at 4:28- the AP we got! Isnt it amazing!! it was just to long though!

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 7:02am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tired of Vivian and Vahbizz' wannabe Saifeena act , am just happy that Vivian and Sukirti's bond is genuine. The cake moment was nothing but genuine affection. I loved how she stuffed it into his mouth and laughed.

There bond is very much genuine, Poco and their past interviews before a certain revelation proves that. Not only with Suku but Vivian's bond with Vishal, supposedly his best friend and favourite costar, is also taking a backseat! Maybe I was expecting too much but for this reason, I'd honestly expected Vishal to be there in today's segment..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index