Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 12)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Mehak - Gossshh yaar ! Outta this Earth .. I've seen that seQuence 1000 times hitherto .. Believe it or not Big smile

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarkFantasy-

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know it can't but it is a username nevertheless!! I knew it wasn't your name but I had to call you something na? ROFL.ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL What do u think what's gonna happen next ?? 

@Sadaf - I swear man !! Day Dreaming What a lovely scene it was .. <3

*Sigh*
Knowing EK, with Pia's memory erased and Abhay's attitude back to where it was when the show started, AbhIya will go back to square one. I hate this Ouch
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Abhay should realize that Only proteCtion cannot make the Work Out , Piya's Question would be more get developed and ultimately she'll more get desCend in plight .. She needs solaCe .. And Abhay can Only give her .. 
-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Sadaf - I know .. I saw the repeats & also on YT Embarrassed Damn loved it so much & also the scene where Pia sees Abhay in the mirror .. It was Magical<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Know. That I Didnt Like That Track Too. Neethi. But Why Does Abhay Need To Stay Away From Pia?? Wait If She Sees Him Maybe Her Mermory Is Gonna Come Back??

I also don't know why Abhay wants to stay away from her and not tell her anything. Time and again we;ve seen that NOT telling her endangers her and not telling her. LEt's see how it shapes up. 
Actually, if the SO shows are really going off-air, EK NEEDS to buck up and get to the point as far as AbhIya is concerned instead of beating around the bush!

@Mehek: Hmm...I think you're right. Pia knows about Abhay and the moment she sees him, she'll confront him but that's again back to where it was right? Pia throwing questions at Abhay and Abhay asking her to stop interfering in his life? Argh! EK disgusts me sometimes with her unnecessary drags! 

Dark-Hues

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I second that, Sadaf!! Abhay is a sweetheart but him taking all the decisions specially those not in his favour gets on my nerves!! Someone needs to tell him to stop! Preferably Pia but she doesn't even remember him Stern Smile

Abhay is plottin' to do reversible thing which he had done in Past episodes . Yeah , why does he always say i'll not ruin Piya's Life now .. God ! Why don't he comprehend that Piya's incomplete without him and he too without her ..

.Jane..

-DarkFantasy- IF-Rockerz
-DarkFantasy-
-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Even I think the same .. But right now Abhay is not in Dehradhun na .. So she won't find him .. I won't like this track for more than 2-3 weeks .. Tongue As want Abhay & Pia to realize their love & be in a relationship again .. Embarrassed

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I second that, Sadaf!! Abhay is a sweetheart but him taking all the decisions specially those not in his favour gets on my nerves!! Someone needs to tell him to stop! Preferably Pia but she doesn't even remember him Stern Smile

Abhay is plottin' to do reversible thing which he had done in Past episodes . Yeah , why does he always say i'll not ruin Piya's Life now .. God ! Why don't he comprehend that Piya's incomplete without him and he too without her ..

Exactly, Sadaf! It's been proven so many times that no matter what Abhay does, Pia will get back to him and he can't prevent her from entering his world! Why is that so hard for him to see? And he thinks Pia is happy now? Really? Head desk!
And what scares me, Sadaf, is that with so many unwanted plots, finally, when time to wind it up comes, the show will be rushed and have a rubbish ending! Didn't I see what EK did with TL and KMH? Amazing shows, ridiculous endings! I don't want the same with PKYEK! It's main plot hasn't even started yet. We've either seen 'darkness' or 'love story'. The 'dark love story' hasn't even started! :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarkFantasy-Dark-Hues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index