Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 119)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
^^Kiranni, I don't know about others but I am tolerating this show only because of Abhay and Pia. Misha, I feel horrible for her! It was clearly stated in the pre launch articles of the show that she will be a parallel lead. This is how they treat a parallel lead? This is how they treat their leads? If not anything else, PKYEK has surely made me feel like a fool to get so attached to fiction, specially EK shows!

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Soha: I"m better now. The injuries aren't serious. Just a fracture which will get better in 3 weeks and I have stitches on my head and I've been told not to hit that area for 6 months now *Sigh*
Neel-Panchi are unbearable. Their scenes make no sense and they have 0 chemistry.
I seriously have doubts this show is about AP. 9 months with no proper focus. EK has got to be kidding me!!

@Kiranni: Ok, dear!! Bbie! Tc Hug

Awww, sweety, hope for your speed recovery. Well, Thankfully nothing tooo serious happened!Smile you just be careful now!

@neel panchi, yepCensored. no comments.
 I hoenstly wished Panchis charcater would be dragged down post the leap as frankly speaking, expect for the Maya case that involved the track with main plot, her track in the show has only been totally out of place. And this has nothing to entirely do with the lame offscreen as i felt this way even before it.

Thats the thing, everyone said, drags are normal in hindi shows. but 9 months?? without a proper union?Confused
And the thing is i see the high and epic potential in AP whch makes me depressed comparing other shows with leads with not even half potential, to have a great scoop based on the greatly written story!Ouch. and by that i mean international shows. as for Tellywood ones. I cant buy that all shows are like this anymore. i mean i dont watch any other constantly. but was just goin through some and its overflowing with scenes whether the leads are united or not!Angry

edit-
@Kiranni. Agreed on all hun! TC!
@as for Misha, honestly speaking if they drag down on other sidetracks right now, i wouldnt want another focus to someone else to get on, as i know they cant handle it proparly. i like Misha where she is in her right place, Piyas second main costar except. And amonf yesterdays worth moments were, Piya Misha convo and their expressions. they have great chemsitry!

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
True, Soha. Panchi's character has been pretty useless since the Maya track. Even the initial phase of the Sid track was fine but then, that whole track was messed up later and so was Panchi. I still fail to understand why she's being given so much importance in the show? Confused

AP, as a couple, do have amazing potential and even without much focus, they have their moments which make them epic, but 'moments' won't do now! It's high time the track is properly developed with more darkness and supernatural element and less college romance. Why did EK pick this concept when she didn't have it in her to do justice to it? I always had my doubts about EK portraying supernatural element but I trusted her on at least portraying the love story properly. What is wrong with her?
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Someone is getting on my nerves!!grrrAngry

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Aww!! Kritzy!! Hug

Yaar, it's ok. We can't help it. Important thing is we love Suku, right? And she does give interviews now even if it isn't with Vivian so at least she isn't getting sidelined on that front <33

Honestly, Vivian and Vahbiz have lost my respect as actors as well and that's so sad!!

-Doppelganger-

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

I fail to understand aswell? is she close friends with the writers? Ok this might sound harsh, but on a light note, does she pay them? cause i dont see any kind of relation this show with her ongoin track.

@EK...are we sure its in her hands right now?

you know if i could suggest something, it would be to take in Maithali, whenever she is involved, writers seem to use their brains, AP is on place, story is on flow, TRPs on place...loool, maybe the name maithali is the secret ingrediens,LMAO

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 6:52am

.Jane..

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

hey neetz how have u been feeling? saw the interview, don't even get me started on her. current track i don't even watch the show, i just read written updatesErmm
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@Kritz...your avi reminded me how badly i want a Kuch khaas hai round two!! i might even make a topic on it later on.

That dance was epic and intense. we should get another one as some dejavu involved in some party. this time longer.

wait...why i am even raising hopesUnhappy

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 6:55am

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index