Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 (Page 118)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
hii guys

chillz, you feeling better now??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Chillz! I assume we are on the same boat. Whats with the show these days?Dead
you guys are not alone...count me in too. yeh show kaisa tha beginning mian aur ab kya hai Ouch
aur ab kaisa hota ja raha hai Dead

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
@Soha: I haven't been watching it lately. Kya ho raha hai? :P
@Kiranni: I'm feeling better, thanks dear <33

monsoonlove

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
OMG chillz, how you feeling btw, no serious injuries i hope?

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@Kiranni... yep we are on non-abhiya period again. I mean seriously yesterday was jut the limit! 2 mins of Piya and 20 secs of Abhiya and rest just crap! with no progress. not even werewolfes.
and serioulsy the most toturus track is Panchi and NeelStern Smile 
@chillz...well, i think the creatives should change their title profile of the show, why show AP when there is no AP like every 2-3 months? and when there is AP its not even close to enough for main leads.Confused

Edited by Sohanax - 28 June 2011 at 6:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove.Jane..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Soha: I haven't been watching it lately. Kya ho raha hai? :P
@Kiranni: I'm feeling better, thanks dear <33
great Hug
ok. me off to the library now. Take Care of your self! Hug

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@Soha: I"m better now. The injuries aren't serious. Just a fracture which will get better in 3 weeks and I have stitches on my head and I've been told not to hit that area for 6 months now *Sigh*
Neel-Panchi are unbearable. Their scenes make no sense and they have 0 chemistry.
I seriously have doubts this show is about AP. 9 months with no proper focus. EK has got to be kidding me!!

@Kiranni: Ok, dear!! Bbie! Tc Hug

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

@Kiranni... yep we are on non-abhiya period again. I mean seriously yesterday was jut the limit! 2 mins of Piya and 20 secs of Abhiya and rest just crap! with no progress. not even werewolfes.
and serioulsy the most toturus track is Panchi and NeelStern Smile 
@chillz...well, i think the creatives should change their title profile of the show, why show AP when there is no AP like every 2-3 months? and when there is AP its not even close to enough for main leads.Confused
you know soha, now toh i don't even udnerstand what the prob is. like drag karne ki bhi had hoti hai na...yeh kya crap dikhaye jaa rahe hai humko?? Angry
first i could understand that it was because they didn't have the full story line in their mind; hence the inconsistency. bt for how long can you be indecisive about the plot?? there's always limit to the drag. 
i mean this show had such a great potential. afterall, it was the first television show involving such dark element. but they just ruined it all. i feel the viewers are only clinging to this show and tolerating the nonsense because of abhay and piya. the CVs have shown AP and their love to such an epic level that they have become a bit more than just a lead couple. and now they don't even get their deserved attention Dead
honsetly, don't start me on panchi LOL i usually skip her scenes. it's just limit for me to watch her track now. she has always been getting a parallel track. doesn't misha deserve the same?? if you can't get a love interest for her, make her part of the dark story. that girl is talented. everytime i watch misha on show, i just feel horrible for priya wal. 
ok soha, i leave now. it was nice to talk to you. ttyl! tc! Smile

Edited by kiranni - 28 June 2011 at 6:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index