*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

yaar, i have dated hot hot hot white boys, and my ex bf alex is just like wow. yaar, she she also said i have no frens. wow hold it, tha'ts not my real fb link. do u want the real one🤣

Omgg! 🤣 wowww!! rofling right now!!! This is her maturity level eh?? 🤣
it seems pari, soahnax why ignoring tell me what to say😭
@Syria.( i actually dont mean all the words written here, but its to just calm her down if possible, ofcourse you dont need to mean these things, but its important to know thats the way to calm her for ViSu sake, if possible)

Vahbeez Maybe a was bit fast with my comment. Maybe what you say is right. And in order to see our fav we got a bit frustrated! Lets forget all this. And we are thankfull  that you called Suku for the interview. It was one cute segment. Hope to see more of them as Abhiya and the lovely costars.
Wish you and vivo all the best.

Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sohanax

Omggg!! Shooo shweeettt!! Our ViSu have SUPERB chemistry yaar!!!! 😲 My lappy's on fire!!!

Did you notice she always grabs his hand😆. My lappy has been on fire for long now😆
Well, I mean, it is Vivian! Who can resist grabbing onto his hand?😉

@Syria.( i actually dont mean all the words written here, but its to just calm her down if possible, ofcourse you dont need to mean these things, but its important to know thats the way to calm her for ViSu sake, if possible)

Vahbeez Maybe a was bit fast with my comment. Maybe what you say is right. And in order to see our fav we got a bit frustrated! Lets forget all this. And we are thankfull  that you called Suku for the interview. It was one cute segment. Hope to see more of them as Abhiya and the lovely costars.
Wish you and vivo all the best.

I like it! :)👍🏼 Thumbs up from my side! :)
Originally posted by syria2014

it seems pari, soahnax why ignoring tell me what to say😭
Lol! Pari nahi, Sanju! 😉 N she has replied! :)
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Did you notice she always grabs his hand😆. My lappy has been on fire for long now😆

ehem our Suku is not less eaither😆😳, even he grabs her in almost all recent few interviews we have got😆. This reminded me, do you remeber the segment where Suku was resting her bare foot on Vivians feet😆Adorable!
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago

We dont even get intimate scenes on the show as its on drag🥱🥱🥱

but here is a bit closer one😳and its burning!☺️
Ufff! Sooo haaawwwttt!!!!!!
Ahem whats going on here?😆

ehem our Suku is not less eaither😆😳, even he grabs her in almost all recent few interviews we have got😆. This reminded me, do you remeber the segment where Suku was resting her bare foot on Abhays feets😆Adorable!
Ohhh gaawwwddd! Blushing just thinking about it yaar!!! Gorgeousss! that's the one where he commented about her weight right? 😆 It was shooo shweeet! really showed the level of their friendship!!😳 Did u see the one where Sukku complimented Vivu and he fainted? 🤣