*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sohanax

Btw guys lets finish this thread with some AP, or rather ViSu licious moments.

I dont know abt you guys. but this is what screams 'real and touchable' to me, whatever it is

Oye hoyeee! Mar jaawan gudh khaake!!  Kya photo lagaya hai paaji! Mindblowing!! Man, AbhIya/ViSu LIGHT THE SCREEN ON FIRE!!

ooo. that's me, o well hell i am prettier than her, and it's a fact๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by syria2014

want me to edit all the comments, i only gave link
yea... I think we should na?
Originally posted by syria2014

ooo. that's me, o well hell i am prettier than her, and it's a fact๐Ÿ˜Ž
Konsa pic? Kaisa pic?๐Ÿ˜† lolzzz... I'm confused!
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Oye hoyeee! Mar jaawan gudh khaake!!  Kya photo lagaya hai paaji! Mindblowing!! Man, AbhIya/ViSu LIGHT THE SCREEN ON FIRE!!

Ikr?๐Ÿ˜ณ...and the thing is this not AP its purely ViSu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Its amazing how the fit in eachothers arms๐Ÿ˜and i dont mean that as a cliche stamenet, they litterarly do!
what would u say about this girl? does she needs to be jealous of vabhiz?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=108339115924986&set=a.107262496032648.13912.100002466947836&type=1&theater

@Syria...no sweety, not edit the comments. i want you to change your talk strategy with VD, pretend to feel a bit sorry, and kind of indirectly guide her through what you want. if she is telling the truth and she grabbed Suku there, maybe encouraging her, would give us more ViSu space...you know what i mean??
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Yupz! Shayad mujhe bhi kuch edit karna ho? But I don't think I said anything that we should get a warning... did I?๐Ÿ˜•

maybe i have said lots of things too๐Ÿ˜†...but i never used any abusive word, of that i am sure.
pm me what to type, and i will do it. i am just like little bit hot headed to write. so i think it;s better if u guide me
Originally posted by Sohanax

Ikr?๐Ÿ˜ณ...and the thing is this not AP its purely ViSu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Its amazing how the fit in eachothers arms๐Ÿ˜and i dont mean that as a cliche stamenet, they litterarly do!
Lol! Yea! Whenever I look at this pic na, there is nothing more that I want to do than push them even closer to each other!!๐Ÿ˜† Too much gap between them yaar!๐Ÿ˜‰