Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

agreed!! 😆 Shayad ye koi publicity stunt hi hai...  Though all they are getting is negative publicity!! 🤣

Btw, u can call me Sanju yaar!

negative or positive. they are getting the publicity🥱. i guess thats what she mainly cares for at the end of it.

Sanju😃
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg, Kiranni! If people like you and Kritz hold this opinion of her, then I must say, she must've really done drastic stuff!! How can people even be her fans if she's like this? 🤔

Bbiee, Kritzylicious 🤗

I"m leaving as well, guys! I'll come back in a couple of hours. Hope to see you all here then! Bbiee!! <33

Awwwhhh! Tu bhi challi?? Ok...😭 Baiii januuu! take careee! 🤗 Huggieeesss!! N u tell me!! I haven't understood either how ppl cn be her fans if she is so mean!! :0
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

she sends me a message

Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sohanax

negative or positive. they are getting the publicity🥱. i guess thats what she mainly cares for at the end of it.

Sanju😃

Yea... I guess so... 😭 Disappointing that they are doing such a thing though...
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

that's y chilzz. that was the reason i never chose to speak about her or comment on her. and kritz is right. she did send that msg about closing her fan page...😆
bt today, that was the limit man..lolzzz.. i agree chillz. this is not how you handle the situation. come on yaar, she is from an entertainment industry...my gosh!! i dunno wat to say. ðŸ˜†

I still cant belive that a actor would get into argument with fans😆😆although i was in one with her myself.
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Lolzzz! yea!! Heyy! Did u notice how many pages we went through sirf Vahbbiz ke burai karte karte? 🤣

lol, yea...well her fault!😆...but i am proud we have been critisizng with manners in mind. She should atleast learn from us. even if she wants to argue, argue with respect🤔
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Soha: Well, I don't know about anyone else but I, for one, am never going to watch any of his future shows just by virtue of the fact that he is a part of them. I'll need something more or not watch it at all. He won't be enough to attract me. My love for him is definitely limited to Abhay.

@Sanju: Sorry, dear but it's time for IPKKND. I'm sure you watch it as well. You're a Sanaya fan na? I'll watch that, write it's updates because I'm responsible for the WUs on Tuesdays and then come back ok? Tc till then!! 

Chalo, final bye from me, everyone!! Love you all AbhIyaians! 🤗
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Btw, bye Kritz and Chillz!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heya AbhiYaians ! 🤗

OMG ! I'm Pisssed Off . Just readed Out the Vahbiz message on FB .
OoPps ! she's utterly mean and egoish ..
Her behaviour towards their Fans is Nauseating .

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hema thanks. fans are what they make u stars,and being actor u need to be professional on ur personal,and onscreen frontier. she is just jealous , and insecure. idk give a shirt kiran. she has said many other people are jealous, o well, why the hell do i need to be jealous of? i have dated guys hotter than vivi, and more guys than she has ever done. And, i am pretty and more talented. so what's their to be jealous about? thanks hema. seriously, i am very straight forward person in life and i am not gonna change it, i am sweet, caring at the same time when i have enough i am very straightforwards. u don't read the pm trust me