Originally posted by: syria2014

kirani it's me🀣

ohh it was you who was talking to her??
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sohanax

I am afraid the damage is already done. Dont you remember how her reactions made a mess for the  relationship declarations.

Gosh, unless great proffesinalism isnt there, we have to kiss ViSu segments whatever might have been possible a sweet goodbye!

Yes i remember that.Vivian wanted to keep their relationship under wraps but oh well he had to make it public to pacify her.We never got a joint interview of ViSu after that.He is not allowed to even talk to his costar off-screen i guess.πŸ€”

PS:Seriously...you had to calm her down?Wow!People look upto celebrties and this is how some of them are.
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

YesπŸ˜†. Well, no comments on their relation. not my interest but whatever it is, its not Love.

Oopz! Lips sealed! Not gonna comment!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

Kritz and Kiranni, how come you people never told her off?

I'm trying to figure it out... I have a good idea of what she might have done, but dun wanna post it... mujhe hi ek warning milega!!!πŸ˜†
o.Soha.o thumbnail

Main yehi soch rahi hoon, Sanju!! What did Vivian see in her if she's this way? This woman has no manners!

As much as i love Vivian for Abhay, but do i dare to say maybe he carries same manners at times. or is tamed by her 'other face'?πŸ˜•
o.Soha.o thumbnail
@Pari...you dont need to say anything,lol the PDA is evident itself for the main basis.

Oh gosh i hate to talk like this abt ppl. but the dicsusion is on and well, i am not sayign anythign that isnt there.
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What can we say Neethz?Haven't you seen the way she reacts?Once i typed a long essay as a message but never sent it.
-Sanjana- thumbnail

As much as i love Vivian for Abhay, but do i dare to say maybe he carries same manners at times. or is tamed by her 'other face'?πŸ˜•

Nooo!!! Vivian cannot be mean like that!! then my heart will be broken forever!!😭 Well, at least He doesn't come across as that kinda guy... he seems really nice in his twitter!!!😳 The second one is a possibility!πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Soha: Totally!! I remember that birthday segment of KSG. It was adorable. No matter how he is on the personal front, in his interviews, he comes across as an extremely warm and affectionate person. Maybe it's a facade but at least he makes an effort to put that facade for his fans and that's enough for me to be one <33

And oh my, I seriously can't believe that! As much as I dislike her and Vivian's PDA, I've always considered Vahbiz to be an adorable person πŸ˜”

@Kritz: Are you positive about this? Like 100%? I really don't want Vahbiz to be like that...

Hi, Hema <33

Aww..CHILZ..πŸ€—.SOO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN..!! had gone to read that FB thing of Vahbiz..GOD.after reading it ...I have nothing to say..!! only that..LETS JUST CLOSE THIS CHAPTER..she is just ...so attention seeking yaar..!!And she wants to live in a dreamland that all VIVU lovers love her like how they love him..which IS A dreanland she is living in..& dosent wants it to break..!!🀒
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiranni

ohh it was you who was talking to her??
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

why? and, it's my fb profile where i don't  add people,and it's just for the show i made. she does not have access to my real profiel🀣