Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg, Kiranni! If people like you and Kritz hold this opinion of her, then I must say, she must've really done drastic stuff!! How can people even be her fans if she's like this? πŸ€”

Bbiee, Kritzylicious πŸ€—

I"m leaving as well, guys! I'll come back in a couple of hours. Hope to see you all here then! Bbiee!! <33

wat to do chillz.. 
an yways, i am leaving too...break time over..lolzzz.. will be back in next break...
catch you then...see ya ...ttyl  πŸ€—

bbye everyone πŸ€—
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for interupting ! juss came to ask which vahbiz's page r u talking abt !! can sumone gimme the link plz
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sadaf who u know is it?😎
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its an creepy feeling what i saw today On Vahbiz paGe ! πŸ˜•
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
i was telling her that some fans felt that way. o well how do u know it's meπŸ€”
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ME was thinking the same Neethz..he will surely loose many if this female is sticking like a leech..!!
@Syriaa..I must say darling that YOU HAVE GUTS..& I so am proud of you fo rthat..& I respect you for that..seriously...though I am also straight forward..I think for VIVU & keep quite but really made her realise hwo pissed we all are..AWESOME..I dont care what effect it will have on VISU..as if by keeping quite it is helping us in anyways..🀒

Sweety we have to care for the effect on ViSu. and i guess if keeping silent since we are not many complaining would be the best. the effect on ViSu would be Vivians decreased chemo and interest on the AP scenes cause someone else would be bothering on his head and mind indiercetly for the same reason.

But AP fans were good woth cooperations we could mass attack media for interviews and in that way grab the attention away from the hypocrasis.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Syira plzz edit your recent comment sweety! we dont want warnings here! plz edit asap!!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Soha: Well, I don't know about anyone else but I, for one, am never going to watch any of his future shows just by virtue of the fact that he is a part of them. I'll need something more or not watch it at all. He won't be enough to attract me. My love for him is definitely limited to Abhay.

@Sanju: Sorry, dear but it's time for IPKKND. I'm sure you watch it as well. You're a Sanaya fan na? I'll watch that, write it's updates because I'm responsible for the WUs on Tuesdays and then come back ok? Tc till then!! 

Chalo, final bye from me, everyone!! Love you all AbhIyaians! πŸ€—

yuppzz! I watch it too!! Do tell me if the epi was good! N come bck soon jaanu!😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhi_karneet

sorry for interupting ! juss came to ask which vahbiz's page r u talking abt !! can sumone gimme the link plz

http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee?ref=ts

read where it says shnehi karki, and vabhiz dorabjeeπŸ˜†
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Sadaf please sweety  edit your comment aswell! we might get a warning!! Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago