Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sohanax

I guess on the second one aswell!πŸ˜•

Lolzzz! yea!! Heyy! Did u notice how many pages we went through sirf Vahbbiz ke burai karte karte? 🀣
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abhiya rocks πŸ˜ƒ Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

guys i am gonna unlike the page, so it can disappear. never expected this out of herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Phirse Vahbbiz ne kuch likha kya?
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Guys gtg nowπŸ€—
cya all later!!!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

that's y chilzz. that was the reason i never chose to speak about her or comment on her. and kritz is right. she did send that msg about closing her fan page...πŸ˜†
bt today, that was the limit man..lolzzz.. i agree chillz. this is not how you handle the situation. come on yaar, she is from an entertainment industry...my gosh!! i dunno wat to say. πŸ˜†

Kuch kehne ko raha hi nahi gayya...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

she sends me a message

What did she say...? Do I even want to know?🀒 arghh.. is it another nasty message?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Omg, Kiranni! If people like you and Kritz hold this opinion of her, then I must say, she must've really done drastic stuff!! How can people even be her fans if she's like this? πŸ€”

Bbiee, Kritzylicious πŸ€—

I"m leaving as well, guys! I'll come back in a couple of hours. Hope to see you all here then! Bbiee!! <33
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hi, Hema!! πŸ€—

Vahbiz is just, oh God!! And she's kind of ruining Vivian's career as well. I see so many people who tolerate him only because they love him as Abhay. Once PKYEK goes off-air, what will he do then? πŸ˜•

Chillz, as much as i like to say it will be affected and he should learn from it. but sadly, the guy is always saved in controversis for more popularity for some reason. Haters might be there, but the bitter truth is he will be more focused aswell.Confused
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Sorry Guys gtg nowπŸ€—

cya all later!!!

okzzz! Byeee Kritzzz!! Ttyl! Maybe we can also talk through scraps later?😊
Love,
Sanju
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hi, Hema!! πŸ€—

Vahbiz is just, oh God!! And she's kind of ruining Vivian's career as well. I see so many people who tolerate him only because they love him as Abhay. Once PKYEK goes off-air, what will he do then? πŸ˜•

ME was thinking the same Neethz..he will surely loose many if this female is sticking like a leech..!!
@Syriaa..I must say darling that YOU HAVE GUTS..& I so am proud of you fo rthat..& I respect you for that..seriously...though I am also straight forward..I think for VIVU & keep quite but really made her realise hwo pissed we all are..AWESOME..I dont care what effect it will have on VISU..as if by keeping quite it is helping us in anyways..🀒