Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Oh god! Emotional Blackmail! Ab yehi dekhne ko baaki reh gayya tha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lolzzz! Usme bhi she wants to be right nxt to Viv kya?πŸ˜†

Some active member even said she even handles  Vivians FB at times and uploads pics there of them on his behalfπŸ˜•
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sohanax

@Pari...you dont need to say anything,lol the PDA is evident itself for the main basis.

Oh gosh i hate to talk like this abt ppl. but the dicsusion is on and well, i am not sayign anythign that isnt there.

agreed!! πŸ˜† Shayad ye koi publicity stunt hi hai...  Though all they are getting is negative publicity!! 🀣

Btw, u can call me Sanju yaar!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kritz08

What can we say Neethz?Haven't you seen the way she reacts?Once i typed a long essay as a message but never sent it.

KRITZ..you should have yaar..!!!πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sanju: Don't!! We don't want our AT getting moved πŸ˜†
@Soha: Oh him too? Great!πŸ₯±
@Kritz: *Sigh* I guess you're right. This is so sad yaar!! I know celebs aren't who they appear to be on-screen but they can't behave like this with fans!

Bottomline: The show is suffering because of this!! I had said long back when their relationship was revealed that I shall not care two hoots till the show isn't affected but it is and it's sickening!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hema do u know who is it🀣
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohanax

Some active member even said she even handles  Vivians FB at times and uploads pics there of them on his behalfπŸ˜•

Lollzzz! Phir tho maine apna comment me bilkul sahi likha tha! She seems very controlling!πŸ˜†
o.Soha.o thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Nooo!!! Vivian cannot be mean like that!! then my heart will be broken forever!!😭 Well, at least He doesn't come across as that kinda guy... he seems really nice in his twitter!!!😳 The second one is a possibility!πŸ˜†

I guess on the second one aswell!πŸ˜•
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

KRITZ..you should have yaar..!!!πŸ€—

I agree!!! u should have sent it!πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..CHILZ..πŸ€—.SOO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN..!! had gone to read that FB thing of Vahbiz..GOD.after reading it ...I have nothing to say..!! only that..LETS JUST CLOSE THIS CHAPTER..she is just ...so attention seeking yaar..!!And she wants to live in a dreamland that all VIVU lovers love her like how they love him..which IS A dreanland she is living in..& dosent wants it to break..!!🀒

Hi, Hema!! πŸ€—

Vahbiz is just, oh God!! And she's kind of ruining Vivian's career as well. I see so many people who tolerate him only because they love him as Abhay. Once PKYEK goes off-air, what will he do then? πŸ˜•
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys i am gonna unlike the page, so it can disappear. never expected this out of herπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ