Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@syria
I know that you are frustrated but i'm afraid this might affect ViSu negatively😕
o.Soha.o thumbnail
@ Chillz. well exactly. i am not the kind who expect celebs to be saints. thats why his personal life doesnt ,noone personal life, comes off importance to me. its the acting he does and the way he carries the offscreens regarding that acting thats of my ineterst. KSG handles that well as Gurmeet recently. But here, even if we try to let go they insist on insist to get into our eyes.

@VD...sorry to dissapoint you sweeety, but thats real her...i actually had to act like a psycologist to calm her down and talk to her in different ways like a i would talk to a 10 year old, to not let her anger affect others for what i had commented abt.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys, 
i am back...took break from my torturous GRE words..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Neethz...i'm 100% sure about it.I used to be active on fb sometime back.Trust me i lost all respect for her only after reading her updates and the way she responds to fans.She is way too immature.

Oh my gosh!! I'm seriously so disappointed in her!! I totally agree with Soha!! No matter what, how can a celeb get into such arguments with a fan? They need to be polite! Fans are the ones who make them stars and the least they can do is care about them! She is not only insecure, but unsporting as well!! 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i do not this might affect visu or not, but i gave her people feel. i actually would want people laughing at me😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that's not my orgiinal fb and i am safe
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sohanax

@ Chillz. well exactly. i am not the kind who expect celebs to be saints. thats why his personal life doesnt ,noone personal life, comes off importance to me. its the acting he does and the way he carries the offscreens regarding that acting thats of my ineterst. KSG handles that well as Gurmeet recently. But here, even if we try to let go they insist on insist to get into our eyes.

@VD...sorry to dissapoint you sweeety, but thats reall here...i actually had to act like a psycologist to calm her down and talk to her in different ways like a i would talk to a 10 year old, to not let her anger affect others for what i had commented abt.

R u serious?????😲 I don't know what to say... U had to CALM HER DOWN?? Lolzzz! Vivuuu!! Najaane usse kya karna pad raha hoga then! No offence...😳
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

yaar, she really doesn't seem like that kind of person... m finding it hard to believe actually...  She seems so different in her interviews... but seriously, I mean, people look UP to celebrities... and the way she replies!! Gosh!!

If I had been her, I would have just replied one sentence, "I'm sorry you feel that way...😭" And be done with it... but she keeps arguing!!!😲 Never expected any famous person to do this before...

You have to believe it Sanju.Thats the real Vahbiz Dorabje.😳Even i was shocked initially when i read her replies to fans.
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

@syria

I know that you are frustrated but i'm afraid this might affect ViSu negatively😕

I am afraid the damage is already done. Dont you remember how her reactions made a mess for the  relationship declarations.

Gosh, unless great proffesinalism isnt there, we have to kiss ViSu segments whatever might have been possible a sweet goodbye!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: syria2014

i do not this might affect visu or not, but i gave her people feel. i actually would want people laughing at me😳

I don't understand... how will this affect ViSu?😕