Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neetho
Agree with you!Some people will never let us like them!!*sigh*

@Hema
Erm...its better you don't read Miss Vahbiz's updates sweets!
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Really? You've seen my posts?😳 I'm honoured! Vaise tho I don't make many posts! I'm mostly a reader!πŸ˜† And awwhh! Same! Always wanted to talk to u!! Finally got the chance here!! :)

Yes i have seen them😳Even i prefer being a silent reader
Aww...really?😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah hema a fiesty argument between me and vabhiz yaar
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Soha: Totally!! I remember that birthday segment of KSG. It was adorable. No matter how he is on the personal front, in his interviews, he comes across as an extremely warm and affectionate person. Maybe it's a facade but at least he makes an effort to put that facade for his fans and that's enough for me to be one <33
And oh my, I seriously can't believe that! As much as I dislike her and Vivian's PDA, I've always considered Vahbiz to be an adorable person πŸ˜”

@Kritz: Are you positive about this? Like 100%? I really don't want Vahbiz to be like that...

Hi, Hema <33
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
o.Soha.o thumbnail
This is not Good, fans should not get into argument with her!! its only Sukirti and Vivian who has to pay for it. might even reflect their onscreen!

I mean serioulsy what does ppl expect from a so called celebrity who gets into argument with fans????...just that should be enough reason to know she is not reasonable!

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: syria2014

Am liking this convo between u and her! Her replies make me laugh! Seriously!πŸ˜†
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Shnehi Karki?Thats you syria?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i used to to be a cheerleader in high school, and i know how to tackle bitchiness
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Soha: Totally!! I remember that birthday segment of KSG. It was adorable. No matter how he is on the personal front, in his interviews, he comes across as an extremely warm and affectionate person. Maybe it's a facade but at least he makes an effort to put that facade for his fans and that's enough for me to be one <33

And oh my, I seriously can't believe that! As much as I dislike her and Vivian's PDA, I've always considered Vahbiz to be an adorable person πŸ˜”

@Kritz: Are you positive about this? Like 100%? I really don't want Vahbiz to be like that...

Hi, Hema <33

Neethz...i'm 100% sure about it.I used to be active on fb sometime back.Trust me i lost all respect for her only after reading her updates and the way she responds to fans.She is way too immature.
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sohanax

This is not Good, fans should not get into argument with her!! its only Sukirti and Vivian who has to pay for it. might even reflect their onscreen!

I mean serioulsy what does ppl expect from a so called celebrity who gets into argument with fans????...just that should be enough reason to know she is not reasonable!

yaar, she really doesn't seem like that kind of person... m finding it hard to believe actually...  She seems so different in her interviews... but seriously, I mean, people look UP to celebrities... and the way she replies!! Gosh!!

If I had been her, I would have just replied one sentence, "I'm sorry you feel that way...😭" And be done with it... but she keeps arguing!!!😲 Never expected any famous person to do this before...