*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
I might not be a fan of KSG personal life! but yes! serioulsy he was the first person i started to respect for the proffesional line holding after this! As for Suku and KSG. He was married, and their interviews were in proffesional manner among the cutest ones with KSG handling the situation well and suku getting along equally.
Even on his Bday, sbs showed Suku goin to his make up room wishing him with a cake.
@Kritz: Thx for sending a request yaar! 🤗 Glad we can be friends!!!
@Neethz
Nope yaar...thats Vahbiz herself.She is the admin of her 'fan'page
honey read the convo between shnehi karki, and vabhiz dorabjee

http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Exactly!! I remember I used to love KaSh to death and I was honestly disappointed when I got to know he's going out with Shraddha but then I saw how amazingly he balanced his personal and professional life. And it's not like he never gave interviews with Shraddha. He did and so many of them but he gave them with Shilpa as well. She was never sidelined because of KSG's personal life. Neither were Suku and Jen later on.
Not only Suku, most people have the decency to balance their personal and professional lives. I respect all of them <33

@Sanju: Aw! 🤗

@Syria and Soha: I'm pretty sure that's not Vahbiz but the admin of her page who happens to be a fan doing that (:

Hey guys,,.just came in ..am I missing some nonsense from Vahbiz FB page...???
Originally posted by Kritz08

kyun?

Awwhhh... sweetz, ur not a dead duck!!!😆 it's ok! Everyone has a right to their POVs!
@chillz. i have personaly talked to Vahbiz from her real account some months back. she is harsher in pms than that comment sweety. Well, i didnt really expect much more eaither.
Originally posted by ---Pari---

@Kritz: Thx for sending a request yaar! 🤗 Glad we can be friends!!!
Aww🤗I have seen your posts in this forum but never got a chance to interact with you
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey guys,,.just came in ..am I missing some nonsense from Vahbiz FB page...???
Ur missing a ton yaar! Just read this!http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?notif_t=feed_comment
🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Kritz08

Aww🤗I have seen your posts in this forum but never got a chance to interact with you
Really? You've seen my posts?😳 I'm honoured! Vaise tho I don't make many posts! I'm mostly a reader!😆 And awwhh! Same! Always wanted to talk to u!! Finally got the chance here!! :)