*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
@Pari...oh thats actually one of her 'decent' replies. Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kritz: I totally agree with you on the Maya issue. Her character was what made me lose patience not the track. I've said it before that she and Neel are the only characters in the show I despise because of their spinelessness. And Neel toh is useless also. At least Maya did something. Lol!
Don't get me started on Panchi, seriously!! So much screentime is only wasted on her!
I adore Misha man and Kabir to but I can't even ask them to do justice to these two characters when they aren't doing the same even with Abhay and Pia, what more can I say?
My liking for Vivian is also limited to my love for Abhay only. Honestly, my lack of respect has nothing to do with his personal life but lack of professionalism!! KSG has had a worse phase in his personal life, yet, I still adore and respect him as an actor because he knows where to draw the line.

@Soha: I echo your sentiments on ViSu's chemistry. It is really rare to achieve that kind of coact which these two have. 
And lol! You heartattack thing makes sense 😆

@Sanju: Of course you're most welcome here!! Any AbhIya lover is <33
So true Neethz.I have no respect for KSG as a person but i do respect him as an actor.KaSh was a craze when he was dating his then gf Shraddha but he knew where to draw a line.
Sukriti too has a personal life but have we ever seen her indulging in PDAs?She has never mixed her personal and professional life.I really respect her for that
dear of u read the convo u will know.
Originally posted by ---Pari---

I'm Greattt!! Howz you jaanu? Can we be friends?
I'm good😳Offcourse we can be friends
I have seen Vahbiz's fb updates and i lost all respect for her only after reading them!😳
Originally posted by syria2014

will give u the link
http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?notif_t=feed_comment

it's offical of her fan page

👏👏👏👏👏 Girl, I gotta say, u've got guts!! Seriously LOVE you!! Ahahaha! Aur ye bhi koi tareeka hua baat karne ka? didn't expect her to react like this yaar!! Thought she would be nicer...
I dont know about you guys. but whatever this is...its what screams 'real' and touchable. with media coverage with out it, denial withput denial... I see natural expressions here. and its not AbhayPiya😊

Originally posted by syria2014

i am dead duck😭
kyun?
Originally posted by Sohanax

@Pari...oh thats actually one of her 'decent' replies.
O..My...God... Then I really don't want to read one of her indecent replies... 😭😭 I'm shocked and devestated... Wasn't expecting this...
Originally posted by Kritz08

So true Neethz.I have no respect for KSG as a person but i do respect him as an actor.KaSh was a craze when he was dating his then gf Shraddha but he knew where to draw a line.
Sukriti too has a personal life but have we ever seen her indulging in PDAs?She has never mixed her personal and professional life.I really respect her for that

Exactly!! I remember I used to love KaSh to death and I was honestly disappointed when I got to know he's going out with Shraddha but then I saw how amazingly he balanced his personal and professional life. And it's not like he never gave interviews with Shraddha. He did and so many of them but he gave them with Shilpa as well. She was never sidelined because of KSG's personal life. Neither were Suku and Jen later on.
Not only Suku, most people have the decency to balance their personal and professional lives. I respect all of them <33

@Sanju: Aw! 🤗

@Syria and Soha: I'm pretty sure that's not Vahbiz but the admin of her page who happens to be a fan doing that (: