Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Nooo!! Don't say that yaar!! Can't live without PKYEK!! :(((((

I have tried to deal with PKYEK (AP) not there, as well its never there anyways😆.
But i badly want ViSu in a project with some creatives like...uff what was his name,  trying to nt mention the show name here. Lionsgate productions involved 😳. ...I honestly dont know how to look above ViSus coact and chemo anymore. whatever i watch, the chemo doesnt convince me as such.
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: syria2014

yaar, at least back in march we had sid to entertain us? have u seen the angry comments on star one? at this rate ap will never meet🤢

No! Actually I haven't seen yaar!😆 Ab tho show bilkul boring ho gaya... even if we didn't watch the show for a week, I'm sure the show would not have progressed any further...😭... quite sad actually...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Kritz: I totally agree with you on the Maya issue. Her character was what made me lose patience not the track. I've said it before that she and Neel are the only characters in the show I despise because of their spinelessness. And Neel toh is useless also. At least Maya did something. Lol!
Don't get me started on Panchi, seriously!! So much screentime is only wasted on her!
I adore Misha man and Kabir to but I can't even ask them to do justice to these two characters when they aren't doing the same even with Abhay and Pia, what more can I say?
My liking for Vivian is also limited to my love for Abhay only. Honestly, my lack of respect has nothing to do with his personal life but lack of professionalism!! KSG has had a worse phase in his personal life, yet, I still adore and respect him as an actor because he knows where to draw the line.

@Soha: I echo your sentiments on ViSu's chemistry. It is really rare to achieve that kind of coact which these two have. 
And lol! You heartattack thing makes sense 😆

@Sanju: Of course you're most welcome here!! Any AbhIya lover is <33

Awwwhhh! How sweett!! Thank u so much neethz!! 🤗
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Its ok doesn't matter..becoz I don't respect impulsive ppl like u either,who know nothing..but talk 2 much..for ur kind information suku had wished Viv and spoken much more..so don't tellme..tell the news ppl who do the editing..n think twi...ce be4 talking ne crap..it was Me who pulled Suku in the interview..becoz we all r good frnds..but since its Vivs bday and not Abhays hence they wanted an interview wid his gf..so plz grow up..See More
2 minutes ago Like
 read guys vabhiz reply to me

Omg... r u serious...?? R u positive u posted on HER wall? Or was it someone else pretending to be her...??😲😲 I'm thoroghly SHOCKED!!

Btw, what did you say to her?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys, i gota fiesty vabhiz after me
Petal_Pose thumbnail
neetzi i have confronatation with vabhiz
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

@Sohanax

You said it!!!Its the soul in their performance which draws us towards them.Chemistry is not all about doing intimate and hot scenes.

@Sanjana
Heya🤗hws u?

@syria
I don't think pkyek is ending.Its the only show thats working for the channel

I'm Greattt!! Howz you jaanu? Can we be friends?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Omg... r u serious...?? R u positive u posted on HER wall? Or was it someone else pretending to be her...??😲😲 I'm thoroghly SHOCKED!!

Btw, what did you say to her?

will give u the link
http://www.facebook.com/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/vahbbiz.j.dorabjee/posts/170080439724637?notif_t=feed_comment

it's offical of her fan page

o.Soha.o thumbnail
@syira! daring no no no! dont pm Vahbiz abt these things. the only outcome is that ViSu has to pay for it!...i tried to talk to her once. she isnt really living up to her age you know. so remember whatever you say, will never make her understand anything!
-Sanjana- thumbnail

I have tried to deal with PKYEK (AP) not there, as well its never there anyways😆.
But i badly want ViSu in a project with some creatives like...uff what was his name,  trying to nt mention the show name here. Lionsgate productions involved 😳. ...I honestly dont know how to look above ViSus coact and chemo anymore. whatever i watch, the chemo doesnt convince me as such.

Lol! Yea, I agree!😳