*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
chillz watch at 4:28- the AP we got! Isnt it amazing!! it was just to long though!

Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tired of Vivian and Vahbizz' wannabe Saifeena act , am just happy that Vivian and Sukirti's bond is genuine. The cake moment was nothing but genuine affection. I loved how she stuffed it into his mouth and laughed.

There bond is very much genuine, Poco and their past interviews before a certain revelation proves that. Not only with Suku but Vivian's bond with Vishal, supposedly his best friend and favourite costar, is also taking a backseat! Maybe I was expecting too much but for this reason, I'd honestly expected Vishal to be there in today's segment..
Originally posted by Sohanax

@Kritz...your avi reminded me how badly i want a Kuch khaas hai round two!! i might even make a topic on it later on.

That dance was epic and intense. we should get another one as some dejavu involved in some party. this time longer.

wait...why i am even raising hopesπŸ˜”
Man i miss that PKYEK...the first 2-3 months were the best.After that it was plain drag and useless sidetracks!
Yes that dance was epic *sigh*.Vivian and Suku may not be gr8 dancers but they get into the skin of their characters.Their is something about them that clicks with the audience... i cannot explain that!
Originally posted by Chill_Out

^^I know what you mean, Kritz but it's only today na? Otherwise she is being given enough coverage, though, it's without Vivian but it's ok, yaar! I really want a Suku photoshoot πŸ˜ƒ
Hey that reminds me of something.Vishal and Suku were supposed to do a photoshoot 2-3 months back.What happened to that?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by syria2014

soha the show is a mess right now, the trps will decline. ekta is not understand fans wanna see abhiya together not some couple i don't wanna mentioned. i stopped hoping,and if ap don't meet by this week. well, i am quitting the show for good

Sweety not even the other couple you dont wanna mention is on focusπŸ˜†πŸ˜•. Actually if they would move with their track atleats we would know AP is some steps behind aswell. So i dont mind eaither. and actually miss their nok jhoks.
For heavens sake write some good script with the mains involved proparly!😑
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sohanax

chillz watch at 4:28- the AP we got! Isnt it amazing!! it was just to long though!

Oh my gosh!! This was yesterday, kya??!! Wow!! It's amazing how even a 5 sec scene makes my heart skip a beat for them πŸ˜†

*Sigh* Life is cruel!! Why can't they just meet now? 😲
We understand that Vivian is yours.Why such insecurity Miss VD?
@chillz. well if EK is involved. she is probably taking some revenge on StarOne then, for planning to end the shows or something,lol. cause seriously. Feeding audience with crap drag has limits!
Originally posted by Kritz08

Hey that reminds me of something.Vishal and Suku were supposed to do a photoshoot 2-3 months back.What happened to that?πŸ˜•

IKR? ViRti photoshoot was something I was really looking forward to. Pata nahi kya hua uska πŸ˜†

And I so agree!! The Maya track got on my nerves but ironically, that has been the best track of the show till date after the last week before the leap. It's funny how the useless tracks are dragged and stretched and good tracks are rushed *Sigh*

i know right, vivian is fida over u miss. but u have to understand if u have thousands of girls pining for ur man, u can feel possesive, and insecure. but, i wish she would be so insecure vivian with suku. suku is happy with some one else, and it's clear. so would it hurt to give so limelight to her?πŸ€”πŸ˜΅