*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
Aww!! Kritzy!! 🤗

Yaar, it's ok. We can't help it. Important thing is we love Suku, right? And she does give interviews now even if it isn't with Vivian so at least she isn't getting sidelined on that front <33

Honestly, Vivian and Vahbiz have lost my respect as actors as well and that's so sad!!
I fail to understand aswell? is she close friends with the writers? Ok this might sound harsh, but on a light note, does she pay them? cause i dont see any kind of relation this show with her ongoin track.

@EK...are we sure its in her hands right now?

you know if i could suggest something, it would be to take in Maithali, whenever she is involved, writers seem to use their brains, AP is on place, story is on flow, TRPs on place...loool, maybe the name maithali is the secret ingrediens,LMAO
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
hey neetz how have u been feeling? saw the interview, don't even get me started on her. current track i don't even watch the show, i just read written updates🤔
@Kritz...your avi reminded me how badly i want a Kuch khaas hai round two!! i might even make a topic on it later on.

That dance was epic and intense. we should get another one as some dejavu involved in some party. this time longer.

wait...why i am even raising hopes😔
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
@Soha: Lol!! I don't know. Yaar, EK is a powerful woman. This should be in her hands!! I don't think she's the kinds who'll NOT let it be...
@Syria: I haven't watched an episode since Thursday. I've only been reading the updates...

-Edited-

BTW, I"m feeling better. Lol!! I've just been a little cranky because of my restricted movements 😆
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
soha the show is a mess right now, the trps will decline. ekta is not understand fans wanna see abhiya together not some couple i don't wanna mentioned. i stopped hoping,and if ap don't meet by this week. well, i am quitting the show for good

Sorry for the late reply...net issues lol!

Yes we love Suku and thats exactly why I felt bad for her...she was sidelined.She shouldn't have sat with those two.She never gets the limelight she deserves.All the interviews,photoshoots...everything is about 'them'.
Tired of Vivian and Vahbizz' wannabe Saifeena act , am just happy that Vivian and Sukirti's bond is genuine. The cake moment was nothing but genuine affection. I loved how she stuffed it into his mouth and laughed.
^^I know what you mean, Kritz but it's only today na? Otherwise she is being given enough coverage, though, it's without Vivian but it's ok, yaar! I really want a Suku photoshoot 😃
well poco, i guess it's not the end of their p.d.a.i always send some sweet message to vabhiz on her f.b.she never responds to me, only some other girl. i just want visu interview. too much to ask for ?

The show will lose it's trp, and fans will lose their patience if ek does not bring the lead couple in front .