Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Come on, yaar, Nici! Abhay didn't mean to ruin Pia's life. His intentions were noble and she'll pakka understand that. He just went wrong somewhere with his hypnosis and mostly, he went wrong when he thought if Pia's mind forgets him, her heart will also be able to move on from him without realising that she'll never be happy in the true sense. I'm sure Pia won't slap him 😆

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm awaitinf for the accurate face-off Of Abhay and Piya ..
I Guess Next Birth mein dekhne ko mile 🤣

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

@chillz

i totally agree with you on that..
sometimes i am just amazed ki this girl has still not gone mad..
yeh kya..keep appearing and disappearing...the girl is confused between imagination and reality
bt what to to do with abhay...as usual, he underestimates his destiny and the strength of piya's love. 

I totally agree, Kiranni specially with the last line. 
Yes, it's a miracle Pia has still not gone mad really. But you know what I was feeling in the Jiya scene today? That how can one blame Jay for thinking that Pia is losing it, the way she was behaving? *Sigh*
I don't know, I feel bad for Pia..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I'm awaitinf for the accurate face-off Of Abhay and Piya ..
I Guess Next Birth mein dekhne ko mile 🤣

Haan haan, EK shows mein vampires ka punar janam is also possible 😆
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay is joining the college again and sooner or later Piya has to see Abhay in front of her - in flesh and blood. Abhay cannot hide from her because the Raichands are coming back with pomp and show. 

totally agree poco...he's not gonna be able to hide for long...
bt hamare CVs ko story elastic ki tarah drag karna ki hobby hai..😆
otherwise, jay would have been back in action long time back..thoda toh twilight se alag hota...i feel bad for jay now...in future, na woh piya ka ho paayega..na uske clan ka. 
btw this time, abhay's not gonna be able to avoid piya that easily...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Neetzy - ROFL Damn true .. And voh Punar janam aayega Ummm don't know when ya aayega bhi nahin 🤣

Whats this , in the whole forum "spanks" On AbhiYa are playing an significant role ..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok chilly So Pia Wont Slap Abhay, But She Might Say Some Hurt Things To Him. Like In The First Maha Episode Remember That One ?? That Was Sad To Watch. ):
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I totally agree, Kiranni specially with the last line. 
Yes, it's a miracle Pia has still not gone mad really. But you know what I was feeling in the Jiya scene today? That how can one blame Jay for thinking that Pia is losing it, the way she was behaving? *Sigh*
I don't know, I feel bad for Pia..

when i saw abhiya scene today...all i could do was to feel worse for piya...i mean she may seem lighter and happier from outside..bt no one knows what goes on inside her...poor girl..the way she was askin abhay to show her his face..i was like..*sigh* 
i think Jay knows piya's telling the truth...he is just saying it...he's aware of abhay's identity and full abhiya story...i think CVs still want to keep his identity a "secret"...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Am just awaiting Piya's first reaction when she sees Abhay in front of her. Sorry. Sadu Abhay, He is going to break her heart all over again. Khotaa. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Sadaf: Lol!! True 😆
@Nici: I hope not, seriously!! You mean Pia misunderstanding Abhay's intentions again right? Argh!! No! As much as I miss the old Pia, I certainly don't mind certain traits going
@Kiranni: I knowww, right? Pia seemed so helpless!! I just wanted to go and give her a hug!! But I was fine because she was in Abhay's arms anyway 😍

Anyway, guys, gtg now!! See you all tomorrow!! Bbiieee!! Tc!! Gnite, everyone! 🤗