Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@cutesadaf agree, poco is right . i will have cardiac arrest before 30, and nitica this time abhay does not know who he is dealing with it. i't not the sweet girl next door, but a tiger. can;t wait to see their interactions, and pia falling for abhay all over again. 3 more weeks and maha episode.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Syria: Chill, hun. Abhay is messed up right now. Give him some time to sort everything na..

@Kiranni: Even today's scene was a recreation if you look at it *Sigh*

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Abhay is soon going to be haunted and hunted by his favourite stalker. Bass Dehradun waapis settle hone ki dair hai. ðŸ¤£
Petal_Pose thumbnail
poor abhay even restraning is not gonan work against pia dobriyal. abhay be prepared. raichands i guess are back in town, and the town i guess will be talking and the rumours are gonna start on campus. it's not like they are not gonna go unnoticied. can't wait.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiranni

@chillz..
you're right..most of the abhiya scenes have been cuz of piya..abhay is hopeless...😆
i want him to go and work with haseena on studio for sometime till he gets some sense and becomes less dukhi aatma...he even depresses me sometimes..

I totally agree on that!! Abhay needs time off to think and realise that with him, Pia MAY be in danger but without him, she's SURELY in danger if not from anyone else then from her own self..
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@syria
medical school...i am still not sure if i want to do it...i don't think i am that much passionate about being a doctor..bt i am positive about staying in biomedical engineering field and working in medical device industry..so want to do master's next year..that's y

abhay=ABHAY...lolzzz

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Want Piya Get Her Memrory Back And Slap Abhay For Ruining Her Life. Do You Think When Her Memroy Comes Back? Who Will She Blame? Abhay Right??
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Abhay is joining the college again and sooner or later Piya has to see Abhay in front of her - in flesh and blood. Abhay cannot hide from her because the Raichands are coming back with pomp and show. 
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@chillz
i totally agree with you on that..
sometimes i am just amazed ki this girl has still not gone mad..
yeh kya..keep appearing and disappearing...the girl is confused between imagination and reality
bt what to to do with abhay...as usual, he underestimates his destiny and the strength of piya's love. 

Petal_Pose thumbnail
nitica 3 more weeks to go for pia jaiswal to return . maha episode soon