Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

hi guys, 

everyone must be happy today na...
the episode was full of abhiya..that too the scene was indeed beautiful
even jay was adorable today...
i have a feeling..piya's soon gonna jump off the cliff to find abhay...

Yesh Kiranni ! the seQuence was full Of intense and poignant , the Charm Of Abhiya is purely a magic .. And Piya can do anything to sor out he things .. i think she'll do that 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Depends on how you look at it, Nici. I wouldn't call it dumbness but ignorance. Abhay is not being able to see that his 'Stay Away from Me' thing isn't working. Rather, if Pia does carry out her threats, it's backfiring.

Kuch bhi kaho, all the AbhIya scenes we've gotten so far has solely been because of Pia. Abhay is hopeless 😆

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Poco I Loved Your Writing Last Night. What You Said Was True. Maya is On Abhay Side. And Jay Is On Pia's Side.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if u guys wanna slap abhay go ahead, but also whack him with some dandass. bloody hell, he does not need to do any more charity. i feel like whacking him sometimes. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
It seems like that Abhay ki memory chalii gayee hay aChai karte karte ðŸ¤£
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@chillz..
i m good..how'zz u?? ðŸ¤—
yaaa..i have a feeling that's y that dialogue was there...they may wanna recreate something like abhay-piya first meeting...when she had fallen down first time...just a thought..let's see
ya fir, if Jay is really the man of action...he might do soemthing to endanger piya to bring abhay back...bt that seems very unlikely..
@GRE
don't ask yaar...tension's building up...aaj hi..i refused a job offer to study for GRE...ab jo nice score nahin aaye toh instead of piya...i will have to jump off the cliff..😆
abhi library main hi hoon..studying..
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sadaf
i totally echo your sentiments...they're magical indeed...
yaa..i think she'll do that too...just like first meeting..

@chillz..
you're right..most of the abhiya scenes have been cuz of piya..abhay is hopeless...😆
i want him to go and work with haseena on studio for sometime till he gets some sense and becomes less dukhi aatma...he even depresses me sometimes..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neethi Thats True, Piya Will Hunt Abhay Down Seeking Answers To Her Long List Of Questions, Who Are You, Why Do You Keep Saving Me, and Why Cant I Remember Anything About You?

Abhay Is Gonna Have Tough Time Deal Piya Dobriyal. The Wild Cat. (:
Dark-Hues thumbnail
@ Syria - Don't tear Abhay into zillions Of pieCes yaaar .. Voh jaisa bhi hay , jo bhi kar raha hay Creatives and EK kay kehne pe kar raha hay .. ðŸ˜† Try to digest othervise you'd split up yourself mentally .. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kiraani though u were going to med school?😕 took ur mcat yet. abhay=hopeless.