Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 61

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

it's possible kritz but u will always love one more than other. 🤗

Yes thats true...you can fall in love any number of times.But you'll have only one soulmate😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No, Kritz. I don't see anything impossible in it. I didn't dislike Bella because she loved two people at the same time. There were other reasons.
I never disliked Kat for loving both of Stamon. Neither Elena. 
Tbh, I didn't even dislike Riddhima for being in love with both Sid and Armaan. Though, Sid was given the name of 'Farz' later but oh well. My reasons for her were different as well (:

As far as Pia goes, well, I can only say I'll prefer her not falling for Jay (:
.Jane.. thumbnail
In fact, ever heard first love may not be your last love? Abhay loved Maithili didn't he? He does even today, somewhere. But he loves Pia as well. I don't dislike him for that either. So if one can love two different people at different times then why not at the same time? 
Debatable haan? DOTW ke liye perfect topic :P
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bella never loved jacob honey, she had an special affection for him. she could never move on from edward. Like that., Abhay is part of Piya's life that she cannot erase. Even if she likes Jay right , it will only end of becoming a soft corner, and love for as a really dear fren not more than that. As soon Abhay will come to Piya' s life, Piya will fall for Abhay all over again. Remeber, her heart , and her subconscious mind already remembers her, and all it need little bit of Abhay . her  heart will lead her to Abhay. I mean bella had her memory , but piya does not. Pia is an egnireed confused barbie doll, but inside is a confused weak piya . This pia is using her character the bitcheness to hide her insecurities, and her vulnerablitlies. it's not like when she sees abhay , she is gonna be like ohhh , it's him ,and let's move on to jay. the inner jaiswal will rise over her. The feeling for Jay will be gone in seconds. All she needs Mr. Raichands to join the college. Remember when u fall u fall with everything, if her subconscious mind, and heart remembers Abhay, then won't it fall for him again. of course it will nah
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
is anyone here??? i feel like crying😭
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats what i'm saying Neethz.With time i realised that it is not impossible to be in love with 2 people.I disliked Bella for other reasons as well but one of them was this.I haven't read the twilight series so maybe I didn't get a proper insight into her character.I have seen only the movies.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Heyy, Mahi! 🤗

Syria, Bella herself said she loves Jake as well but not more than Edward. And I've said na that when one loves two people at once, one will always be more towards attraction because soulmate is only one :P

Anyway, people, Me leaving now. I need to go watch IPKKND :P

Bbie, AbhIyaians! Tc! Love you all 🤗
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What serious talk is going on?

Shaanth ho jao sab and enjoy the show and life.😎 Abhiya end mein hoga na? tu fikar kyun karna./
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Koi hai????😭
mujhe yeh track bilkul pasand nahi hai...
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

Thats what i'm saying Neethz.With time i realised that it is not impossible to be in love with 2 people.I disliked Bella for other reasons as well but one of them was this.I haven't read the twilight series so maybe I didn't get a proper insight into her character.I have seen only the movies.

True, Kritz. We've always been exposed to the 'ideal' definition of love. But it is after all hormonal if you see. Why can't hormones go wild for two people? 😆
But ultimately when you have to choose one, you realise who your Soulmate is <33

Chalo, see ya! You dun follow IPK any longer kya? Bbie 🤗