Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@chillz...
yaa...certain parts were..bt oh well..i think the story line has taken its course...so jo hona hai woh hoke hi rahega...
bbyeee...tc...gn..see you tomo hopefully (if i am not banging my head cuz of GRE Vocabs..lolzz..)

@sadaf..
thank you...i just read your post about abhay...i agree...will reply you later...i also have to go and finish my application for one of the job...
tc..bbye..keep in touch..i think i'll visit back here again tomorrow...hopefully my brain is not fried with GRE words...😆
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hya AbhiYaians .. ðŸ¤—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Why Soha? What happened? 🤗
Dark-Hues thumbnail
What happen Soha ? 
o.Soha.o thumbnail
The whole show is on drag...from ALL angles!
and above that ...i guess you saw my comments on the FB news post.
better not say more, cause i'll just end up cursing creatives and members. oh and the news better be a romour!

For heavens sake, its been 9 months soon! They havnt even had a proper union track to even start with.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Hmmm Soha ! i concur your notion to the extent ..
I dunno what EK is upto ? Whether she'll give us apt tale Or merely end up in rushing the story .. It has been beyond my perCeption
now ..
Where is the Dark Love story ? Lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Soha, the show will continue to be a drag unless the AbhIya track kickstarts full on. The problem is that the makers never had an overall story graph in the first place. All they knew was that AbhIya are their leads and they are making a dark love story.So, they are trying to piggyback other characters and tracks on them - hoping that Abhay's touch or Piya's touch will give some flesh to rest of the crap.  Why else do you think they couldn't give a proper story to Misha, Sid and now Jay?
Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago
o.Soha.o thumbnail
@cute sadaf
with this strategy i guess we will only see them united in te very last episode.
And trust me, fans are not helping the situation!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello U guys. Whats the topic of discussion?  Oh getting a decent storyline. I concur. The CV's are messing this show by not having a sketch of what each charactor is supposed to bring to the show. Abhay brings dark despair and meloncholy up 10,000 watts. His inate ability to turn his audience into a trance is his calling card and his beautiful smirk is his trademark
Pia the innocent firefly was her sketch who is always running after her dream man but now that image is smashed. The new Pia still looks cute but she looks nothing like a DIVA lol
Jay, Kabir and Misha's charactors are all fizzing out because there is nothing solid there.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Exactly Soha ! EK really knows how to drag the tale as she did in many previous shows and its utterly nauseating i must say ..
Many Fanshave before hand departed the show , some are busy in Bashing Abhay and Piya .. All the things got messed up thoroughly ..
I miss the Old PKYEK , that was the preCise Golden aura Of the show ..