*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I knowww, right? I miss them hell lot
Watch VMs and old AP scenes. You'll feel better because all of them are evergreen just like the couple 😍

you think i havnt?Ouch its evergreen for sure*sigh... but i want development now, more scenesOuch

but well, lets watch one, were Piya is caressing Abhay and lies on his chestEmbarrassed...i wish this scene was longer. not enough with non-focus. their average scenes are always rushed.😑

Originally posted by Sohanax

Agreed. And to be honest i dont put much thaught on it. creatives have decided to have her more bold. And if we hadnt seen Piya comming to life as the one some months back, this one would by majority be loved more, cause of her kickass attitude and so on. But well, we have seen Piya as the more silent one, and got used to it that why it clashes sometimes.
Me whatsover enjoying both.
I mean i never thaught low of Abhay eiather when he keept kissing T or any other radnom girlπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. No difference here.

@R's Ikr?...chand is always baging on Abhay to keep a low profile and dont expose us, and then he always wants to be the poweful face everywhereπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. Carlisle should give hims some advice,lol.

True, i would say i look forward for the wars between ww's and werewolfs , but considering i know it would be much of gretaness with these creatives and considering that AP will only be sacrificed here, that would be a lie.

Ok then we're not on the same boat here. I didn't like Abhay kissing random girls either, specially Miss. Tanushree Ambolker 🀒.🀒
I like Pia's spunk, I'm not against that. Just certain actions like kissing and taking off her jacket and all. Basically, I want Pia Dobrial's spunk and Pia Jaiswal's simplicity and innocence to be combined to make Abhay's Pia. Am I making sense? πŸ˜†

@Rs: Yep!! Chand needs tutorials from Carlisle and Abhay from Edward and Stefan. Things would be a lot less dragging then πŸ˜†

Truthfully, I am looking forward to vampires v/s werewolves and Abhay-Jay face-off but I want a balance between this and AP, you know? I won't ask the CVs to interweave the tracks because I don't think they have the potential to do that but that will actually be the best <33
Originally posted by Sohanax

you think i havnt? its evergreen for sure*sigh... but i want development now, more scenes

but well, lets watch one, were Piya is caressing Abhay and lies on his chest😳...i wish this scene was longer. not enough with non-focus. their average scenes are always rushed.😑

Aww!! I love a jealous Pia man! She's adorable <33

I know. Most of their scenes are rushed and useless scenes are dragged *Sigh*
Anyways Dears i gotta leave now.
had a nice chat=) hopefully will talk again soon=)

TC!

Yup difference is justifying & liking ..i guess it is former . I plainly disagreed . Wishing to get memory back otherwise i wont like abhay-piya face off ..as she is gonna be more confused

R coming as powerfuly family is more to be with they being on top where now KHURANA is there . But if they are coming of war with werewolves then keeping low profile make sense ...or is that they want to say that they are back for them ?

But am not sure if CV might forget the reason for coming . Well after coming to D focus might be on more on JAY_PIYA_ABHAY love story .
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
BBieee, Soha!! Nice talking to ya! Do drop by more often please? πŸ€—

@Rupa: I would prefer focus on Abhay-Pia-Jay and vampies v/s werewolves than useless family dramas πŸ˜›
Let's see what EK offers us πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Ok then we're not on the same boat here. I didn't like Abhay kissing random girls either, specially Miss. Tanushree Ambolker 🀒.🀒
I like Pia's spunk, I'm not against that. Just certain actions like kissing and taking off her jacket and all. Basically, I want Pia Dobrial's spunk and Pia Jaiswal's simplicity and innocence to be combined to make Abhay's Pia. Am I making sense? πŸ˜†

@Rs: Yep!! Chand needs tutorials from Carlisle and Abhay from Edward and Stefan. Things would be a lot less dragging then πŸ˜†

Truthfully, I am looking forward to vampires v/s werewolves and Abhay-Jay face-off but I want a balance between this and AP, you know? I won't ask the CVs to interweave the tracks because I don't think they have the potential to do that but that will actually be the best <33

@Abhay kissing, Oh i didnt like it at all for sure...but didnt judge him up and down eaither, thats what i meant i didnt think that low of him.

@Pia, yes you are making senseπŸ˜ƒ.

Edward and stefan should team as a love-Guru for Abhay indeedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@balance, thats the thing have they averagly been able to keep a balance? no
intervweave would be the most sensible one for the main plot, thats what we need to see. but as u say, potentioal of writers has its limits.

anyways TCπŸ˜ƒ will sure try to drop in the AT more often😳
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
^^Oh yes, no judging from me either! πŸ˜ƒ

@Edward and Stef as love gurus: Seriously!! I so agree with you there!! They should tell Abhay that he can be with Pia and protect her at the same time πŸ˜†

@balance: No comments :P

Cjuu <33
hey sadaf m gud ya
wat abt yu ?