Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Soha: See, if they have separate scenes, then it's ok but I mentioned in some post that when they're together, I feel like the heart is fighting with the soul (deep, haan? ). Like it's the same person <33
I have been huge fan of two of her shows. Lol! And yes, the lead couple has had a lot to do with both πŸ˜†

@Rupa: Thank you and no problem, hun. Though, if I may ask, why did you suddenly bring that topic, not that I minded? 😳
o.Soha.o thumbnail
@abhaylove.
well, my whole point is, if we question 'moral' in a charcater it should be of importance for all of them, if we dislike some action, we cant justify beeing neutral or fine with another doing it based on her backgorund.

Personally, it didnt really bother me, as Piya has always been a fine bold even in simplicity. its just that its more portrayed now based on  creatives change. And well i have overally liked and loved it.

@Chill. is it NeetZ?=)
well, as for the bedroom, even i would say a slap would be the best, but then the scene was abt a faceoff between the two for her to prove you have no effect and him to dissprove. And in reality of it, its eaither the slap or if u are lost in the moment and taken by surprise, for the average ppl Piya react is more possible

Btw, what you think Abt R's jumping into the limelight? shouldnt they keep a low profile? considering they plan to leabe again later on.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Soha: See, if they have separate scenes, then it's ok but I mentioned in some post that when they're together, I feel like the heart is fighting with the soul (deep, haan? ). Like it's the same person <33

I have been huge fan of two of her shows. Lol! And yes, the lead couple has had a lot to do with both πŸ˜†

@Rupa: Thank you and no problem, hun. Though, if I may ask, why did you suddenly bring that topic, not that I minded? 😳

I just felt that time i am only on the few side felt not good about that scene for reason i said & when whole forum agree with that . So might be something wrong in my thoughtsπŸ˜›.

Hmm just read last comment & click on like button . BTW needhi havent seen ur post for quite some time
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Soha: Neetz it is πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, I understand what you're saying and because the reaction was natural, that's the reason I'm not passing a judgment on Pia. I'm just saying I would've preferred a reaction, that's all. It doesn't make Pia a wannabe s**t or someone who doesn't deserve Abhay's love for me (:
@Rs: I really don't know actually. Ever since the show started, they've said they should keep a low profile and yet jumped into limelight? πŸ˜•
This is nothing bit another typical EK 'Clash of Poiwerful Families'. Earlier it was the Ds v/s the Rs and now it's the Rs v/s the Ks. Nothing except filler. they'll do anything and everything but not give a proper track to AbhIya πŸ˜›
o.Soha.o thumbnail

😍 deep indeed. *sigh*. uff give me some AP someone

True the lead couple make you suffer a lot!πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

I just felt that time i am only on the few side felt not good about that scene for reason i said & when whole forum agree with that . So might be something wrong in my thoughtsπŸ˜›.

Hmm just read last comment & click on like button . BTW needhi havent seen ur post for quite some time

No, yaar. Most people didn't like that scene, I believe. Who didn't agree with you except Jiya fans?

My post? Lol!! Aap batao, mein kis par post banao? 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohanax

😍 deep indeed. *sigh*. uff give me some AP someone

True the lead couple make you suffer a lot!πŸ˜†

I knowww, right? I miss them hell lot
Watch VMs and old AP scenes. You'll feel better because all of them are evergreen just like the couple 😍

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No, yaar. Most people didn't like that scene, I believe. Who didn't agree with you except Jiya fans?

My post? Lol!! Aap batao, mein kis par post banao? 

Acutally in poco everyone agreed except very few . Thats why . Hmm u are such good writer , u should write & if u ask me it has to be piya.

Okay i just jumped to AT like that ..so can i join the discussion πŸ˜†.

o.Soha.o thumbnail

@Soha: Neetz it is πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, I understand what you're saying and because the reaction was natural, that's the reason I'm not passing a judgment on Pia. I'm just saying I would've preferred a reaction, that's all. It doesn't make Pia a wannabe s**t or someone who doesn't deserve Abhay's love for me (:
@Rs: I really don't know actually. Ever since the show started, they've said they should keep a low profile and yet jumped into limelight? πŸ˜•
This is nothing bit another typical EK 'Clash of Poiwerful Families'. Earlier it was the Ds v/s the Rs and now it's the Rs v/s the Ks. Nothing except filler. they'll do anything and everything but not give a proper track to AbhIya πŸ˜›

Agreed. And to be honest i dont put much thaught on it. creatives have decided to have her more bold. And if we hadnt seen Piya comming to life as the one some months back, this one would by majority be loved more, cause of her kickass attitude and so on. But well, we have seen Piya as the more silent one, and got used to it that why it clashes sometimes.
Me whatsover enjoying both.
I mean i never thaught low of Abhay eiather when he keept kissing T or any other radnom girlConfusedπŸ˜†. No difference here.

@R's Ikr?...chand is always baging on Abhay to keep a low profile and dont expose us, and then he always wants to be the poweful face everywhereConfusedπŸ˜†. Carlisle should give hims some advice,lol.

True, i would say i look forward for the wars between ww's and werewolfs , but considering i know it would be much of gretaness with these creatives and considering that AP will only be sacrificed here, that would be a lie.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Kya Poco and the others liked the scene? Nahin yaar! I'm sure they were only justifying Pia. There's a difference between 'liking' an action and 'justifying' it, you know? 
You want me to make a post on Pia? Aw!! That's so sweet. I'll see, yaar. Abhi toh the show is so messed up, I don't think I can make a post and Pia is the most messed up character in that for obvious reasons. And I don't think she'll be able to clear her head too soon. She needs her memory back for that..

And yes, you can join the discussion πŸ˜†