Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sohanax

@black, agreed, and considering it didnt work in the shows favour last time, it wont do much this time eaither.

well, guess i should have known better before getting attached to a EK show, she seem to love torturing ppl.😑
Well, as much as i enjoy Abhay, i enjoy Piya, eaither of them not there, its incomplete for me. and hoenstly speaking, i am gonna advice you what u adviced me, views here might not even be the 10% of majority, majority is the same who gave up on the show drasticaly within 3 weeks (some months back postpone the vampire revelation), when both Abhay and Piya were barely shown and their track was sidelined as much as possible.
So i hope its as u say, and EK doesnt care abt these kind of forums.

Same with me, Soha. Either of the two missing, and the show is just not the show I love. Ya, man, we need to pay a price for getting attached to EK shows πŸ˜†
Yes, I'm aware of the drastic dip in TRPs post the VR track because the show completely shifted focus from AbhIya. EK, for her own good, should realise who runs her show. And for that, she needs to refer to the TRP charts and not IF πŸ˜›
o.Soha.o thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Since you all discussing about piya ..i just found few agree aboout piya& jay kissing not being fine & i was one of them .

My reason was based on just piya character but not abhay's piya . She as individual person has past for 16 years with certain moral & value . When she went to france she should have been more strong with carrying same moral . So taking this as point i did feel somewhere scene was not justified

hmm my pov πŸ˜›...but just like to discuss  

Well, it depends on what angle you look at it from. from their status, and their family its not a big deal. As we have seen even Misha in same type of actions. post the leap she has been a dobriyal. so there is no big issue there and taking the overall world out there, a 'bet' is  just a bet, in their eyes its not questioning the moral. even if she was jaiswal.
has never been a big issue for any of the PKYEK charcaters, even Abhay for whatever great reasons have been shown kissing other girls.

honestly speaking thats points i barely feel we need any thaughts on. thaughts and views should be shifted towards the main aim.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohanax

Well, it depends on what angle you look at it from. from their status, and their family its not a big deal. As we have seen even Misha in same type of actions. post the leap she has been a dobriyal. so there is no big issue there and taking the overall worl out there, a 'bet' is  just a bet, in their eyes its not questioning the moral.
has never been for any of the PKYEK charcaters, even Abhay for whatever great reasons have been shown kissing other girls.

Bet thing was fine , talking about the bedroom scene . May be thats what i think about the person ..Mish has changed ..i thought she is more or less same . I like her character the way she is except that she has no track.
.Jane.. thumbnail
@rupa: Are you talking about the bet or the party one? I have different views on the two, though I don't approve pf either.
@Syria: IDK and IDC whether they're lying or not but Pia not going back to Abhay will be the baap of all bloopers..
o.Soha.o thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Bet thing was fine , talking about the bedroom scene . May be thats what i think about the person ..Mish has changed ..i thought she is more or less same . I like her character the way she is except that she has no track.

oh that scene, well i dont even feel i need to explain the scene, it was just beeing lost in the moment of a fight between the two. if we see wrong there, then i guess everything in PKYEK to start with have moral issuesπŸ˜†

Well, if u like her character and ahve no issue with her actions then thinking of moral for others shouldnt be of question here eaither.
-rupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@rupa: Are you talking about the bet or the party one? I have different views on the two, though I don't approve pf either.

@Syria: IDK and IDC whether they're lying or not but Pia not going back to Abhay will be the baap of all bloopers..

Needhi bet is fine for me as she came from paris she was bold enough & hence she could accept any challenge . Intially it was shocking as viewer it was very sudden in change in character . I didn't feel good but when i see now ..i feel it is fine when we talk about piya.D

But for bedroom scene i dont know my opinion still remain same as i dont approve it . Again it is about just piya i am talking about . Here many my reason are based on her 16 years of her life she leaved with it & one year memory erased should not change her as person she is .
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ok, the bet thing, I disliked both Pia and Misha in that though people blame only Pia. Misha should've never given the bet, Pia should've never accepted and when Pia accepted, Misha should've stopped her.

Coming to the bedroom one, I give Pia benefit of doubt that maybe, she was too taken aback by Jay's proximity. So there were two ways to react: Be stunned and not react or react by resisting and and instinctively pushing Jay away. Had it been me, I would've even slapped the guy. I would've preferred Pia doing the latter but she did the former.

Final verdict: I will not judge Pia for these actions (:
-rupa- thumbnail
@Sohanax  : sorry didn't get your last line , moral of other character ...well it more about change in character . Let say if it is panchi doing it ...it is fine depend on her family background & upbringing .

o.Soha.o thumbnail

Same with me, Soha. Either of the two missing, and the show is just not the show I love. Ya, man, we need to pay a price for getting attached to EK shows πŸ˜†
Yes, I'm aware of the drastic dip in TRPs post the VR track because the show completely shifted focus from AbhIya. EK, for her own good, should realise who runs her show. And for that, she needs to refer to the TRP charts and not IF πŸ˜›

Yep, i dont know abt you, but weridly and litterarly i see them as one, like when i look at Piya i see Abhay, when i see Abhay i see PiyaπŸ˜•. even despite of some reasons that did drift me away from them for a while.
Yea! i wish i could say i'll never watch her shows again, but if she brings in these two then i have no choiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Exactly TRP and neutral views on the official site is the actual deal.
-rupa- thumbnail

Ok, the bet thing, I disliked both Pia and Misha in that though people blame only Pia. Misha should've never given the bet, Pia should've never accepted and when Pia accepted, Misha should've stopped her.

Coming to the bedroom one, I give Pia benefit of doubt that maybe, she was too taken aback by Jay's proximity. So there were two ways to react: Be stunned and not react or react by resisting and and instinctively pushing Jay away. Had it been me, I would've even slapped the guy. I would've preferred Pia doing the latter but she did the former.

Final verdict: I will not judge Pia for these actions (:

It is always good to see ur POV . guess i expected later ..sorry my topic diverted what all of your discussing

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago