Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, Soha, we have. You're one of the very few sensible people I actually enjoy interacting with.

@People: Well, I would suggest please ignore them. Both of us know who the 'real AbhIya fans' are. Rest are just forced to choose Team AbhIya but they're only Abhay fans. Honestly, I've long given up on this forum and the members' faith and belief in their so-called 'favourite' couple. So don't be upset please <33
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Soha, what ppl have conveniently forgotten is that Piya has NO CONSCIOUS MEMORY of Abhay. Her heart remembers him but nit her mind.

We never accused Abhay of the same even though he continues to love Maithli somewhere.

@black. Exactly😕

And agreed,Abhay loves Maithali, that wouldnt question his and Piyas eternal connection and bond thats beyond everything and everyone else.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohanax

@black. Exactly😕

And agreed,Abhay loves Maithali, that wouldnt question his and Piyas eternal connection and bond thats beyond everything and everyone else.

That is the whole point,right? Abhay may always have a special affection for Metz but Piya is his soulmate. So, even if Piya - i mean this 'engineered' Piya develops feelings for Jay or anyone else, all her soul radars will lead her back to her soulmate Abhay.
o.Soha.o thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yes, Soha, we have. You're one of the very few sensible people I actually enjoy interacting with.

Aww, thank you😳. Same to you then😊

@People: Well, I would suggest please ignore them. Both of us know who the 'real AbhIya fans' are. Rest are just forced to choose Team AbhIya but they're only Abhay fans. Honestly, I've long given up on this forum and the members' faith and belief in their so-called 'favourite' couple. So don't be upset please <33

Maybe it took me by surprise since i havent been active regulary. But then one would except some sensibility in views at least every once in a while🤔. and that i mean from both sides. eaither its hyper positive posts or critisizm on one of them.

Not upset😊 just that they attacked the logic sense here😆
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

That is the whole point,right? Abhay may always have a special affection for Metz but Piya is his soulmate. So, even if Piya - i mean this 'engineered' Piya develops feelings for Jay or anyone else, all her soul radars will lead her back to her soulmate Abhay.

True, they might be in suffer, pain, in darkness together, but thats were they are truly happy, thats were they are soulmates. And its value wont redcue with another one in the picture, and feeling for another one eaither. Truth is though as much as i have no dislikes for the comming interactions of the trio but i am just tired, tired of the unbelivable dragging! and always jumping in with anew track just as the main lovestory is ab to take another step forward🥱

I wish we would get Metz and Jays track in between here😆. sworn enemies finding solace to med their broken and grey hearts😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i guess the cvs hate me  and kishwer i have been bugging her whole day. indya.com sending tons of feebacks. i want pia to fall for abhay all over again. that's what i sent to the cvs of pyek. i facebooked them with so much spams mails, and people from the forum, and my frens did it too. poco, star one said pia will fall for abhay all over again once abhay is back in her life. and, i think they took this amnesia track from ur ff, so like ur ff they might make piya fall for abhay all over again. make sense to me. i mean piya is not gonna contiusly fall for jay when she sees abhay, bec she already feels a longing, connection, and feel if she loses him she would lose her whole life, and something big of her. do u think this can be a possibility. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohanax

Maybe it took me by surprise since i havent been active regulary. But then one would except some sensibility in views at least every once in a while🤔. and that i mean from both sides. eaither its hyper posotive posts or criticism on one of them.

Not upset😊 just that they attacked the logic sense here😆

Thanks 😳

Well, I'm kind of surprised that you are surprised at the lack of compassion members show towards Pia. I mean you've been active enough to know that this isn't the first time Pia's plight is being ignored 😆.😆

Oh well, I have nothing much to say on the 'logical' and 'sensible' front. People have always been insensitive towards Pia and they get down to ridiculing people who are not so *shrugs* whatever. I've kinda stopped bothering and I suggest you so too (:
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thanks 😳

Well, I'm kind of surprised that you are surprised at the lack of compassion members show towards Pia. I mean you've been active enough to know that this isn't the first time Pia's plight is being ignored 😆.😆

Oh well, I have nothing much to say on the 'logical' and 'sensible' front. People have always been insensitive towards Pia and they get down to ridiculing people who are not so *shrugs* whatever. I've kinda stopped bothering and I suggest you so too (:

yea maybe i  should have known better🥱. its juts like Hello! a memory loss! does it say anything???😕😆😆

Well, ppl(or should i say girls) are always on the Hero's side averagly for all shows, here its more insensibly visible based on the pain and intensity of the story, so yes, he would be prioritized.

Yep, ignoring is best. but then its the creatives i consider. not taking it wrongly.

example, Sid...the few active members wanting him back. dont takeme wrong, i like the guy, the actor, loveable act! but the charcater, did it realy do good for the show? no, based on rates and overall views apart from here. So if they now based on some demands bring him back, i hope they do serious changes. and specially wont dominate the track. its already so much going on🥱.
When will we ever see AP focused?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

neetzi u think star one lied😭

.Jane.. thumbnail
Soha, honestly, I love Sid, I admit not the character but for the actor and I really won't mid him back. At the same time, with the ongoing AP/JP and Vampire v/s werewolves coming up, bringing SK back would only diminish the already wee-bit screenspace the main plot is getting even further.
As far as AP getting proper focus is concerned, check out the previous pages of the AT. I've already discussed it enough. EK always beats around the bush and finally, when she gets a notice to shut her shows, she rushes the main  plot. 
And I concur what you said about the CVs. They might misunderstand what the audience wants because honestly, from what I infer, half the people here will continue watching the show even if Pia dies, just as long as Abhay is happy. Well, they can go ahead and do what 10% of the audience wants. EK hardly ever pays heed to net audience, BTW. She usually does her own thing. If this time is no different, I don't think we need to be worried. And every show which has listened to net audience has had a downfall because audience has different taste and preference. They can't keep everyone happy. So for their own sake, they should just concentrate on what the show is suppose to be about...
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago