*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

@ Neetzy - Exactly ! they're dragging the show at all .. That means we've to left Our feelings in the corner to see AbhiYa's faCe-Off shortly ! I ain't feeling any Chances to see 'em atleast now .. 

I told you na, Sadaf, this is EK. She'll drag till the last minute, even if this show runs for 274556592 zillion years! And end mein, she'll rush everything including the much awaited AbhIya reunion! Abhay's same approach towards 'protecting' Pia despite it failing every time is nothing but drag. And for heaven's sake do these people mind giving him some new dialogues? Ya clothes ki tarah uss par bhi budget constraint hai?

And Syria, if you're reading this, we'll pakka get a love triangle, so better be prepared than disheartened. Ultimately, Pia will go back to Abhay.

Chalo, people, I shall take leave. I may not be able to come tomorrow. See you on Wednesday. Bbie, everyone 🤗
Originally posted by Princezz22

@Neethz : I never saw you online on MSN howcome.🤔
Anyhow whats up with your status? True enemies, fake friends?

A while back means 4 hours back, Mahi and you weren't ol that time 🤔
^^I asked about your status.🤔
Tata Neeetzy , Hope to see you shortly .. Btw , i'll pakka Miss you .. =(
Take Carez !
Muaaahhh <3

hey guys :) has anyone seens todai's epi??if so can someone tell me wat happend. i useally watch all episode, but todai i saw an FB update on PKYEK that abhay is playing the cupid for jai and piya and that pissed me off and hence i have decided to not watch the show till i hear good news abot abhiya being together

❤️MONA
Mona, yesterday's episode was useless in every sense. If you haven't watched it YET, don't bother 😛

Anyone here? 
Heyy!! Nice to see you here!! What's your name? 

Hey i belive we have talked in some posts:)

I'm Soha. doin fine?
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
I cant belive ppl would start questioning APs eternal love based on the ongoing track🤔 Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Soha, what ppl have conveniently forgotten is that Piya has NO CONSCIOUS MEMORY of Abhay. Her heart remembers him but not her mind.

We never accused Abhay of the same even though he continues to love Maithli somewhere.

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago