Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 35

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I miss you, tooo, Nikky!! Gosh! I"m going to kill this time difference someday and you hardly come ol 😑

Ya, IKR? It was so poignant and beautiful! How can anyone NOT love them? 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I miss you, tooo, Nikky!! Gosh! I"m going to kill this time difference someday and you hardly come ol 😑

Ya, IKR? It was so poignant and beautiful! How can anyone NOT love them? 😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†time difference ..lol its never n u knww its mah vacation dats y m cuming nahi toh i wudn't even cum for 1 days...!!! Lolzy studies n ur result out?????😍 hayeee yupp i soo wonder how cudn't anyone  love em.!!! But hayeee its beautifull man n d way dat black cloth when he picks her up fall frm head hee looked soo adorable n piyaaa said dat "mujhe pata tha tum aaoge" aww magical😳😳😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
What? Matlab once your vacations are done you won't come? πŸ₯Ί

Aww!! Ya, that scene was beyond beautiful! And Pia was sho cute <33
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
awww there nuffin to b sad actually...!!!Time restriction i'll try really i loveee d way abhay was jealous jst for a sec only...hehe
.Jane.. thumbnail
You know, I love jealous Abhay even more than I love him otherwise. Aww!! Chalo, Jay kuch toh dhang ka kaam kar raha hai 😍
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Yeahh literally but i can't see anyone other falling for piya...hehe i loveee abhiyaaa onlyyy n want them wholeheartedly...!!!
Noww upto see summ nyc fight scene b/w werewolf n sumthng spicy n twisty coz jay's mom has given a signaloff sumthng wrong on hearingg wolfs...!!

.Jane.. thumbnail
I don't mind 465524 zillion guys falling for Pia because end of the day, I know Pia will go back to Abhay and love only him πŸ˜‰
Don't worry, it'll be AbhIya, AbhIya and only AbhIya because they're nothing but the best

Ya, I'm too looking forward to vampires v/s werewolves. It's going to be a lot of fun and thrill to watch that <33
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Thirrller r fantastic literally...!!
n m tooo upto it n yeahhh  dats "DE facto" but can't see abhay jealous...!!!!!!!!!πŸ€” n hurted
πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Yep! Thriller <33

Aww!! I can't see Abhay hurt either but the writers don't leave me with a choice 😳
But I heart a jealous Abhay. He is sho adorable!! πŸ˜›
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
he'z adorable all d wayy man.achhaaa do you have any ...links for gallery's where i can found beautifulll abhiyaaa siggiesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!