*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
@Tabs: Lol!! I guess I shoould just look at the brighter side huh? 🀣.🀣 I wish Abhay was there 😍
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒyeah @neethzz dey shud given her i lovee d aline frok she wore when she was fighting wid misha n alsoo so adorable nighty...!!
πŸ˜ƒyeah i too wish he wud b dere u knw ,,,but as usuall a cold reaction n shyness nuffin cozy at all🀣🀣🀣
Ya, Nikky! I loved that dress and oh my, she looks sho adorable in PJs <33

Oh man, I can't wait to see AbhIya together!! πŸ˜ƒ
Even i canit wait man...!!!Abhiyaaa i wanna them too be together n face world even vampd volturi,werewolf witches all...even methzzz.!!!!!!!!!
I know, man! I want to see the time when their love defeats everything in the normal and supernormal world 😍
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know, man! I want to see the time when their love defeats everything in the normal and supernormal world 😍
😳😳😳 even i want dat I m sticked too this show only coz unnatural love whr all d natural boundaries r dcrossed n proved dat love is always above all..!!!!!!!!!!!😳
😳
all i can say neetzi it's ripping me apart with the confused piya. piya's when she will get her memory for a while . enough is enough. can we just have piya's memory back
no matter how much i say they will be together, and be hopeful,and postive , but seeing abhay's pain just tear my heart, and me apart. i cannot handle this anymore. i don't want them to drag the story any longer. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
@Nikky: You said it all, girl! And AbhIya's love has that strength!

@Syria: I knoww! Pia will continue to be confused till she gets her memory back and of course she will! I mean a whole year from her life is missing! We need her memory back :(