Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@tabii dii ๐Ÿค—awww such a long tym ๐Ÿ˜di OMg wats shud i sayy
muahhh i missed yaa soo soo much..!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿฅณ
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i so want abhiya reunion, and pia will regain her memory soon chill don't worry it seems that maithali track might end of being true๐Ÿ˜
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Tabs: Awweeesome post!! ๐Ÿค—
@Nikky: Ya, man! Someone needs to whack EK and tell her to stop dragging stuff because then she ends up rushing them as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikkydmglover

@tabii dii ๐Ÿค—awww such a long tym ๐Ÿ˜di OMg wats shud i sayy
muahhh i missed yaa soo soo much..!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿฅณ

awww my nikky ๐Ÿค—where were u???

yea long time yar...u r not even in dmg forum where were u???
me too  missed ya alottt sweeties๐Ÿค—
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Yes, Nikky, I agree. Pia was looking extremely gorgeous overall but I really didn't understand why they needed to tear the back of her shirt! Honestly, whoever the designer was should've known that the dress was looking more torn than backless ๐Ÿคฃ

But yes, Sunshine was looking stunning! I loved her make up, specially! Her eyes were omg!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒyeah neethz i agree it was looking torn but back beauty was  maevellouss al d way.!!!Eyess were hypnotising man soo soo attractive n make man hatts off

add dat tabi dii...!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awww my nikky ๐Ÿค—where were u???

yea long time yar...u r not even in dmg forum where were u???
me too  missed ya alottt sweeties๐Ÿค—

awww dii i missed ya too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.yeah m only on kajen AT or Kasu AT ..sumtyms i cum less aww m soo glad i met ya today n dii our sukku who was soo critisized have crossed all d barriers of looking hautt i was crying watching it live a shut too sum ppls mouth she is awesom.Acting phenomenal๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree, Nikky! She was hot no doubt. I still wish they'd given her something better though ๐Ÿ˜†
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@neethi thank u honey!!!!๐Ÿค—
@abt bak are neethi leave it...u know isi bahane we got  chance to see sunshine sexy bak...kia yar๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜†wat a attractive back๐Ÿ˜

@nikky jst add it man๐Ÿ˜‰
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

i so want abhiya reunion, and pia will regain her memory soon chill don't worry it seems that maithali track might end of being true๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hello syriaaa...!!! soo glad too meet yeh yupp dis tymm a powerpack reunion i want...!!!!Yup sumthng neww how she knw about vamp world n many more๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@neethi thank u honey!!!!๐Ÿค—

@abt bak are neethi leave it...u know isi bahane we got  chance to see sunshine sexy bak...kia yar๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜†wat a attractive back๐Ÿ˜

@nikky jst add it man๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† diii she was haut frmm backk..itss jst dat she wore suit soo ppl dn understandcoz she dn expose n was descent but nwdayzz ppl dn lyk decency...!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ!!@DMg tyms๐Ÿ˜ƒ