Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I Guess Abhay will gonna take admission in Mount College and all the traCk will repeat ..
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
btw anyone seen Lana around here?, she said she wanted to come on for some chat...maybe i came too late,lol.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sadaf: Jay will pakaa fall in love with Pia! This is EK we're talking about. But Syria is right. It might just end up as Jisha. This reminds me of DMG. Every guy falling in 'love' with Rids but finally getting another girl of their own 😆

@Poco: True *Sigh* But what's the point? It will again be Abhay staying away from Pia, Pia running after him with her pitara of 10 zillion questions, he being rude, she stubborn 😛

@monus: I liked Pia's eye make up today. The dress looked torn, IMO 😆
I, too, felt that Jay was just feeling an attraction at the skin show, it wasn't 'love'.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah, Monus. The scene was all wrongly constructed to depict Jay's feelings for Piya. It came out all wrong with stress on physical attraction. Kabir's scenes were softer and sweeter and he was shown falling in love with Piya , the person , never with what she looked like.
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Syria: What? 😕 When did I say you don't love Abhay? 😲.😲

@monus: I think I saw Lana ol a while back :P
Dark-Hues thumbnail
@ Neetzie - Exactly ! Might be it end up as Jisha , but for the present we've to watCh Jiya .. 😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yeah, Monus. The scene was all wrongly constructed to depict Jay's feelings for Piya. It came out all wrong with stress on physical attraction. Kabir's scenes were softer and sweeter and he was shown falling in love with Piya , the person , never with what she looked like.

You're right Poca ! Jay was just attraCtin' On Piya's physiCal attraCtion .. If he love her purely he might doesn't feel somethin' like that . 'cos Love Kick Off direCtly  from heart not from Body 😃

Dark-Hues thumbnail
-[Be RiGht BaCk ]-

Goin' fo' Dinner ..
.Jane.. thumbnail
I like Jiya restricted to harmless nok-jhoks 😆
Anyway, they can make Jay fall in love with Pia just as long as she doesn't reciprocate. I won't blame Pia if she 'moves on' because she'll fall back anyway but I won't accept it 😛
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pia will never be able to move on, she will regain her memory back. it would pointless is she does not. and, don't worry the way she has loved abhay it would unbeliveable for her to love another person that way. i had clarify my love for abhay bec i got a rude pm claming i was not abhiya fan bec i joined jay's thread