*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Syria , i will be answering ur PM soon, honey.
hey poco, i was kidding. anyway, i am really getting both postive, and bad vibes.😳
Neetzie , Ahh Hope so not , But EK can do anythin' .. True , the way Misha was watChin' Jay's eyes towards Piya she have smell somethin' .. God ! Now she'll make 'em Closer. No way ! 
Even if Piya hooks up with Jay , what is the big deal? She doesn't remember anything and she is living an engineered life. Isn't that the real test? Piya moving on only to find out that she never left Abhay?
Originally posted by syria2014

me too. but, jisha might happen never know in the process. this story is about abhiya, and i hope she does not ruin it

Jisha? Ya, maybe. I won't mind them together (:

You know when the article came out, I was so happy that finally they'll focus on AbhIya but no, it is back to square one again. Might as well go and watch the 2010 episodes again πŸ˜”
@Sadaf: True! EK is EK! Seriously, she sometimes really upsets me πŸ˜”

@Poco: Lol! You make Pia hooking up with Jay sound positive πŸ˜† But I want AbhIya πŸ₯Ί

Heyy, monus! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Even if Piya hooks up with Jay , what is the big deal? She doesn't remember anything and she is living an engineered life. Isn't that the real test? Piya moving on only to find out that she never left Abhay?

Agree .She doesn't remember anythin' , and Jay will fall in love with Piya shortly , i'm tellin' you ..
But where is AbhiYa ? Again Kabir traCk will gonna repeat ?

Neetz, you are giving up hope too soon. Abhay ko waapis to aane do , baba, By Monday , he might be back in Mount College, you never know.
Aww chillzie. i told you na. It time to show our fangs!
The episode was averagly fine, cause i enjoyed the acts and the fun in it, But the fact that they clearly will drag everything is annoying. Everything! i mean let be Abhiya, even the bond they wanna create with Jiya is beeing dragged,lol

loved that backless top btw☺️

but was it just me, or did Jays feelings look more like seduction than falling in love?hehe, the scene was nicely shoot, and she was gorgeous but, the message came out wrong,lol. Enjoyed their sharp lines to eachother anyhow.
Edited by -monus- - 12 years ago
neetz i do love jay too. i love in a diff way but that does mean i don't love abhay. abhay has place in my heart that it's irrecplacable, and infact i will always love jay more than abhay.so, want jisha to happen.