Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 12

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay should've told Pia what Sid was all about, IMO. There has always been a hell lot of communication gap from his side in their relationship. 
Yet, I agree that specially after Haseena's call, Pia should've left the place..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DarkFantasy-

@Neethi - She'll re-unite AbhIya in the hope that they can form army to fight with were-wolves .. Is it fake ?? 

I doubt she'll have a change of heart this soon, Mehek but EK hardly ever makes sense so let's just wait and watch (:
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I have absolutely NO idea, Sadaf!! Abhi we'll have vampire v/s werewolf. I am looking forward to it but AbhIya will take yet another backseat there. Are these people EVER planning to give their love story a proper focus?

Yeah even  the Clash is hangin' now .. i seriously don't know how muCh still we've to wait to see AbhiYa properly .. Ek should use her brain now atleast in PKYEK .. I Don't want A Superb serial to be turn Out in Melancholy ..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ Chilly Do You Have Facebook?
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Yeah even  the Clash is hangin' now .. i seriously don't know how muCh still we've to wait to see AbhiYa properly .. Ek should use her brain now atleast in PKYEK .. I Don't want A Superb serial to be turn Out in Melancholy ..

Honestly, if EK has the heart to ruin a show like PKYEK then shame on her :(
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Neethi - Yeah .. Lets just hope for the best .. As I dun want fight & all .. I want AbhIya's love track .. !
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Nici: No I don't :)

@Mehek: I'm open to fights and action sequences of dhishoom dhishoom between vampies and wolves but I know abhiya will get sidelined then so why not focus on them when time permits? 🤔
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Sadaf: I guess Abhay is yet again turning a blind eyes towards the fact that Pia and him are just meant to be. He's a vampire, not God. Hence, he can't undo anything destiny has already written!
TL and KMH endings disappointed me big time and PKYEK is a good show but these endless and unnecessary drags make it a huge let down..

Abhay's mind Only thinks that he's not deservable for Piya Lol ! His Minds had got stuCked in One place before even now today .. When that day will come he actually realized .. Huhhh

-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
@Neethi - Yeah that also matters .. Hopefully after the fight btw them there will be love story of Abhay&Pia
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Abhay's mind Only thinks that he's not deservable for Piya Lol ! His Minds had got stuCked in One place before even now today .. When that day will come he actually realized .. Huhhh

Agree .. Dunno why he always thinks that she is flower & I'm fire & stuff 😆 When will he realize that We both are meant to be .. 😳