*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Neetzie - A Dark Love story hasn't initiated yet =( When it'll be ? Will it be Or not ? =(
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Abhay please enCounter to Piya , and don't think She's is contented without you .. Even after Dead it couldn't be happen for Certain ..
Then how could you behave like that ? Again abbhorenCe and aloofness.
?

Agree yaar .. Pia will come to know everything one day .. Then why to say away from her .. ðŸ˜•

@ Neetzie - A Dark Love story hasn't initiated yet =( When it'll be ? Will it be Or not ? =(
According to the current tracks & everything the title should be No time for love 😛 😆
@Nici: I know, Nici but I have the patience for Pia's memory loss. My complain is repeating the track we've already seen! 'Stay away from me Pia, I need to protect you' has 'Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt' written all over it! It's going to be such a bore and I will see it anyway, I know that

@Mehek: Lol! True! 2-3 weeks is less to wind up a track in EK show 😆

@Sadaf: I guess Abhay is yet again turning a blind eyes towards the fact that Pia and him are just meant to be. He's a vampire, not God. Hence, he can't undo anything destiny has already written!
TL and KMH endings disappointed me big time and PKYEK is a good show but these endless and unnecessary drags make it a huge let down..

I have absolutely NO idea, Sadaf!! Abhi we'll have vampire v/s werewolf. I am looking forward to it but AbhIya will take yet another backseat there. Are these people EVER planning to give their love story a proper focus?
Maithali's The Reason Guys. She Might Come Back. ):
@Neethi - I told u na .. 😆 Btw u all read the article about Maithli's come back & all ?? 
@Nici: Maithili is bound to come back and I'm sure she will.

@Mehek: I've read some. All seem fake but Maithili will come back. She needs to. We need to know why and how she turned so bitchy :P
Well This Never Would Happen If Pia Had Just Listened To Abhay And NOT GONE WITH SID.
@Neethi - She'll re-unite AbhIya in the hope that they can form army to fight with were-wolves .. Is it fake ??