*Abhay&Piya#23*-Awaiting your love <3 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol ! Thank you for lettin' me know Mehak Othervise i'd have been Call Out your Name Fantasy .. 😆
@Sadaf & Neethi .. 😆 Can Fantasy be a name ?? 🤣 🤣 Anyways I'm Drooling over Y'days & 2days Epi .. Hayyye Abhay & Pia .. 😳 
Hya NiCita - Yeah , Abhay was Lookin' Hawt in BlaCk Gown with being half shirtless .. But i felt he has Changed Loads in the middle Of his absence ..
Hi, Nici!! Yep, I'm soo happy Abhay is back!! 
But I'm not really looking forward to the whole 'I need to stay away from Pia to protect her' track! I understand where he's coming from but I'm in no mood to relive the first three months of the show all over again. I hope EK doesn't drag the track too much though knowing her, it is too much to expect🥱
@ Mehak - Lol ! No it Can't be For Certain ik now .. Hayee Y-days episode was Heart Burstin' <3 😍
Don't Worry Iam Still Here. Just Doing Some Chores. (:
Originally posted by -DarkFantasy-

@Sadaf & Neethi .. 😆 Can Fantasy be a name ?? 🤣 🤣 Anyways I'm Drooling over Y'days & 2days Epi .. Hayyye Abhay & Pia .. 😳 

I know it can't but it is a username nevertheless!! I knew it wasn't your name but I had to call you something na? 🤣.🤣
@ Neetzie - True , i hope they won't drag muCh now , Abhay said he'll Only proteCt her .. How much they strengthen the tale don't know ..  I'm awaitin' for their Face-Off ! 
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know it can't but it is a username nevertheless!! I knew it wasn't your name but I had to call you something na? 🤣.🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 What do u think what's gonna happen next ?? 

@Sadaf - I swear man !! 😍 What a lovely scene it was .. <3
I second that, Sadaf!! Abhay is a sweetheart but him taking all the decisions specially those not in his favour gets on my nerves!! Someone needs to tell him to stop! Preferably Pia but she doesn't even remember him 😳