new story gopi ki zidagi...update - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Sooo nice dear...👏
OMG...poor rashi...🤣🤣🤣
Edited by SK1991 - 12 years ago
😆 😉 You have outdone yourself this time Simi, it was so funny and lovely. The pictures were amazing and the story itself was really funny, Rashi role reversal with Gopi, and the happy life of Gopi, running her own company and bringing foreigners to liaise about the business, even involving Parag in the business was genius (as Kokila won't be taunting him anymore) all their immediate family will be happy...👍🏼
this story really awesome

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

😆 😉 You have outdone yourself this time Simi, it was so funny and lovely. The pictures were amazing and the story itself was really funny, Rashi role reversal with Gopi, and the happy life of Gopi, running her own company and bringing foreigners to liaise about the business, even involving Parag in the business was genius (as Kokila won't be taunting him anymore) all their immediate family will be happy...👍🏼
Thanks dear for your lovely thoughts i love u ... yes dear our gopi done it and show them i am not gawar and give a status to parag ji also that kokila dont ask them [ nikhatu lazy person] our gopi do this.. Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vaishali667

this story really awesome

Dear...😊
i feel sad that somebody stole the emoticons from the update story ..😔 and i do it again its not good..i find it very hard according to the story , and i do so hard work if somebody spoil the post its not good i feel bad , anyways its ok dont worry be happy😃 now i make it ...😔
[ please not do this again its very hard work to write the post .. do not spoil the post please ..do,nt try to copy paste..please ]
This thing hurts very much..😭
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
...😲  Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago