new story gopi ki zidagi...update

Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi  Ki   Zindagi

i write a new story hope you guys like it
when gopi gives the sinus medicine and ahem shouts at gopi that u spray a whole bottel of the scent and yelling gopi at that time koki feels that i take more strong step to get them near...
next day ahem goes to the office
kokila ji plan with gopi and she involve her mom also nani agreed to help her to solve the ahem married life..
in the evening the rings
hetal pick up the phone other side nani speaking and ask ashisman bav hetal dikra sab dheek hai ghar mein
heatal repilies ha masi sab theek ha kokila comes kiska phone hai mota babhi hetal says masi ka phone lo baat kar lo
koki says...jai shri krishan maa kiyaa baat hai according to the plan nani say i am sick you come with gopi koki says ji maa phone rakti hun jai shri krishan kokila worried and hetal says what happen then kokila says maa bemaar hai or akeli hai bechari then chirag says sitting near the other sofa says go kokila look after your mom ..other family members also ask the same thing..kokila ordered gopi...gopi bahu appna saman bandh lo tum mere saath jaa rahi ho gopi replies jee maa ji...ahem listen this and speak mom dont worry about here go and look after nanni..next day in the morning gopi and kokila go nanital where nanni live ... nannital is a hilly beautiful city..ahem goes to the station with them and say mom look after yourself and ordered gopi meri maa ka dehaan rakhna gopi smile and dont say anything..
train goes and ahem wave the hand and goes gopi first time sitting in the train and feel happy she looks after her mom very nicely kokila feel tired because the way is so long gopi give her mom tea and snacks which they get them from home kokila love gopi and says pata nahi ahem ko kab akal ayegi...they reached next early morning there is a big  masion of nani all welcome them nani live with there servants and gauri chachi who is her old governess gopi happy to see all this they take bath and eat food and nani say shub ratri means good night and koki and gopi sleep next early morning gopi wake up take bath ready and go to the kicthen for help but nothing to do kokila call her and say gopi hum jis kam yahaa aye hain woh karna hai means do first the work for which we come here
nani called the teacher and ordered her studied my bahu within 1 year all basic things of life how to write...how to read...how to behave in parties...how to eat in moderen style and also guide her how drive a car i want a new modern gopi koki say ..teacher agreed and immidiate start the mission gopi pray kanji and get blessings of nani and koki and start her new life...
after few days koki go back to home and every body put a ques for gopi speacially rashi...koki say gopi waha par hi rehgi maa ke pass means gopi live there now until my mom is not well hetal says accha kiya...rashi happy and talking herself accha hua mujeh kalakari nahin karni paregi...after 8months gopi call at home and rashi pick the phone gopi talk in eng may i talk kokila ji rashi shocked and worried who is this kokila take the phone and talk with gopi with say another name after closed the phone hetal says who is this on the phone kokila says its my old friend calling from england rajni..hetal says oh ok...kokila goes in the kitchen and make food hetal help her and says jab se gopi gayi hai humko kam karna parta hai...kokila says yah mota babhi because rashi do nothing hetal feel bad and goes out from the kitchen...after few days suddenly nani comes with new gopi ...gopi wearing a beautiful saree open hairs with long faishoned nails no pallu every body see and shocked ahem also shocked when she saw her ..suddenly then...courierman comes gopi recieve the courier and signed it every body shocked kokila says whos letter is this gopi bahu and rashi snached the letter and say yeh tuh anpar hai i read it, kokila stand up , and take the letter from hands of rashi and ask gopi bahu to read and gopi read very fast and clearly its a rashi,s credit card bill and the warning statement of the bank everybody shocked to see that gopi read all this and signed also ahem also surprised to see all this then kokila say meri gopi bahu ko ab koi bi anpar nahi kehega nobody says gopi anpar she is educated now she had a bachelor degree gopi open the purse and give the degree and medals to kokila and she first give it to ahem to see on the certificate, writes...B.A.OWNERS..gopi modi distingtioned in all subjects ahem see and shocked rashi also shocked that gopi is much educated now than me rashi is simple B.A
and she says my gopi bahu doing now a degree in office administration and for this she go to america next week... every body again shocked to hear this ...ahem is totally shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ and his eyes on gopi...๐Ÿค”and thinking for her...๐Ÿ˜
      and according to the plan gopi goes for america for futher studies ... ahem feel sad but not show he standing in the rooms window and miss gopi and thinking๐Ÿ˜ for her
[youtube]http://youtu.be/wVVu4V-cwcg[you tube/] and sing this song teri yaad aa rahi hai...please click the link and see the song...
                                    i try to make the story i that hope you guys like it ...thanks...post..by..simibrar...
[ note; update is cont: on page:3 in this story thanks ]
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
I really liked it. Very good first attempt.๐Ÿ‘
I liked your story Simi, great new storyline.
very intresting story simi 1st attempt is succesfull
Originally posted by simi91

Thanks very much dear...from...simibrar
luv yuuu too
cont soonnn
already hooked
Gopi  Ki  Zindgi cont...next part...
-----------------------------------------------------
gopi leave the modi mansion go for further studies ...
kokila allready make a arrangement in america for gopi where she live .. gopi lives in california in the hostel and she studied in american university and doing her course ..
here in the modis house all are eating the food  ...
suddenly phone rings jigar pick the phone its a gopis phone ..jigar loudly says jai shri krishan bhabi how are you bhabi ...gopi says i am all right can i talk with maa ji ...jigar says sure ..jigar ask kaki gopi bhabi ka phone hai kokila take the phone gopi my beta how r you gopi replies ok and she weeps kokila also weeps ahem see the tears in his moms eyes kokila says gopi beta tum ne mera sir garv se uncha kar diya i proud of you hetal says bolo kiya baat hai kokila ...kokila replies my gopi bahu gets degree there and she gets a outstanding grade...jigar jumped happily and ahem is also happy manni comes with the plate of sweets and kokila serve the sweets...gopi here all this happines on the phone ...kokila ask gopi when you come back dikra ...gopi says maa i get a job here as a G.M. in the big cosmetic company i come after few months all the family members here this by the speaker phone ...chirag stand up and says with happines kokila gopi definetly do big one day ...kokila proudly smile and go upstairs..
ahem sitting in his room and thinking all this about gopi and tears comes from his eyes...jigar comes in the room and say bahi you proud of gopi bhabi ..ahem smiles and say to jigar...yah i proud of her she is now more educated than me and a G.M. in the american company.. jigar says bhai gernal manager banna koi choti baat nahi hai ... ahem not reply.. jigar goes and close the door of the ahems room..
few months later gopi comes surprisely wearing black dress suite looking professional buisness woman
with his company boss she introduced to the family ahem and other members shocked and happy to see gopi.. she says he is my boss mr.. jojo.. ahem shaked hand with him gopi ask he is my husband mr.ahem modi..gopi,s boss says really ... you never tell that you are married .. gopi smile and go in the kitchen and hug kokila ji and tears comes from her eyes and then she hugs hetal ... rashi standing see all this...gopi eat food with her family members and go for sleep .. she take her old bed and start to sleep on the floor ahem comes and hold the hand of gopi and tears comes from his eyes and says ,gopi i feel sorry to you .. will you forgive me then ahem says..gopi i cant live without you, you do so many sacrifices for me but i cant understand please sorry me and he hold her tightly and say your place is on the bed not on the floor ... gopi see all this and ahem took her in the arms and go to the bed and lights off...
in the morning kokila pray to god and tears comes from her eyes and say kana ji...i am sucessful in my mission bhagwan ahem or gopi ki jodhi bani rahe... gopi comes wearing blue suite and parnam kokila and go to the office and ahem interdouce mr jojo and gopi with the foriegn clints and ahem gifted a new cabin to her and gopi start work and this way ahem accept gopi as wife and kokila ji success in her mission..
rashi is a house women lead a life in the kitchen...
ahem is a sucessful buisness man now with the help of gopi take over more companies and a father of two sweet childerngopi leads a happy life with her family...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy End...
                                               post by...simibrar...
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
very good Simi, it's a nice touch that Gopi didn't tell anyone she was married, that means she wasn't wasting time pining for Aham in the US, so well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

very good Simi, it's a nice touch that Gopi didn't tell anyone she was married, that means she wasn't wasting time pining for Aham in the US, so well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
yah she is busy in studies to fufil the life target to get the degree and keep the kokila ji,s promise to complete the mission...Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago