Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by am_sweet_pari - 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
awesome...
wow twas so thrilling...
everyone was so amused seeing Maan and Geet in such a compromising position...
and Maan wow hes so amused and interested and passing lingering looks to Geet which shes completely unaware of...
Geet is so attracted to Maan, cant blame her, can we?
dadi is already planning something i think...
Vicky is so funny and very jovial...
lovely part...
cont ASAP dear...
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW WOW WOW Super awesome update
kathie_berns thumbnail
One complaint! You update this ff so rarely. Please do update soon.😊
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

so maan it seems cant get enough of stealing her glances...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
jnawaz thumbnail
look...if geet doesnt want to continue the "fall and catch senario"...let me tell you...im am volunteering to do it for FREE!!! πŸ˜‰...i have no qualms about falling into the arms of MSK! i mean HELLO!! he's effing MSK!!! 😳...he he...i love vicky!! laughing and teasing Maneet...abhi se yeh haal hai...baad mein pata nahin kya hoga...but i cant wait to see...woh tih nahin chodne wala!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dadi to play match maker here as well...he he...love it! *sigh*...im gonna miss Dadi on the show...she was so much fun...πŸ˜ƒ...you know i was thinking about a jealous Maan seeing Geet touching Vicky and all...but then Mr. VIcky had to go and call her "di"...there goes my dream out the window
JAZ
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...liking the family bonding u are showing between the khurana family...and the way they have accepted Geet and Rajji as their own...sweet to see...
and i actually like the fact that Maan and Geet are building up their relationship...very slowly...but i see a relationship...
keep writting nadia...loving it...
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nadia for the update!!
I've been really looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ
So Vicky and Daadi seem to be on the same side while catching the vibes between soon to be "love birds"
πŸ˜‰
Awww... Vicky really got me sympathetic .Come on the guy deserves his share of attentionπŸ˜†

So lets see what Daadi's got cooking in her mind!!
Hey dun worry we'll wait for the story to unfold😊
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
NOTE

A lot of people have either been PM-ing me or even posting comments on this thread asking me why can't I update more regularly and post longer updates?

Well, in answer to why can't I update more regularly, I have other important priorities outside of India forums, and when I get time from those, that's when I update this FF. So if I'm completely honest, I surprise myself by even managing to update
once a week πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

In answer to why the updates are so short, well once again, I write what I can in the time that I have 😳 so really it's a choice between regular weekend updates of the length that I have been posting so far, or longer updates every 2 or 3 weeks?

The choice is yours πŸ˜ƒ

❀️
Behoodi Nadia

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i would prefer updates everyweek. even if that means shorter zpdates. continue soon dear!!