loved maaneet
vicky is sweet
cant wait 4 maaneet 1st fight
con soon
tanks 4 da pm
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL ppl are already demanding those kinda scenes but it's way too early. Keep it up Nadia, balance is perfect right now
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
cute chapter. i'm loving the awakening of innocent love between the two. i always think the best part of a story is when the couple is falling in love, and i'm enjoying that here. can't wait to see what happens next and what they fight about. update soon.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Part 5: Epic line was DOWN BOY...the beast!🤣

Nakul kaka...OMG! HE gets upgraded in your FF...awesome!!!

Loved it...and chappals to me for not being able to read till now, but OMG!! I loved each and every word!

The chemistry is flowing from their pores...even I can feel it from my lappie screen...wah wah!!!!

kisses and more kisses...muah! It was brilliant!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YAY!!! Another brilliant chapter...you're on a roll babe!!!

All of those thoughts by geet...what a feisty gal!!!! BEdroom mein maaza def aayega!!!😆

Speaking of which...ppl already want ahem ahem scenes...*gasp!!!* Shut the front door...I'm in that line too!!!😉

Awww! Vicky is da bomb...cutie pie..getting Maan the right nudges!!! dadima is rooting for maneet too...classic!!!

Fight scene...will there be pillows involved...and some "bumping"!😆

And you're a fantastic writer...I will slap you if you think otherwise!!! And it's far from amateur...it's so masterpiece-esque!!!!! 

And go on and build the drama!!! I still can't believe geet gets stiff from him just entering the room! Nazuk kali!🤣

BTW: I love that siggy on the beginning of your FF...is it new for use?! Just wondering! So dreamy!😍
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...

precap looks interesting..
vicky is funny...
nice family..

thanks for pm...
count soon..
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
looking forward for the fight dear

-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dat was a lovely update nadia...
geet is falling for him...
every1 in the house is teasing them after seeing them in that position wen they entered in2 the house...!!!
that was awesome nadia...
update soon dear>>>!!!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
While the readers could see the wheels in Dadi's mind turning, I don't think Maan and Geet could...I am wondering how she is going to corner them into a wedding

Great update...
craziekudi thumbnail
ok... wowlll nadia.. wow...

cool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smileycool chicken dance smiley

u are really awesome...

but u can write a bit longer updates dont u???